LA Rams Uniform Concept

HungryJohn18

love everything about it. I really appreciate what you did with the pants stripe. It seems that everyone is in consensus with the horns on the helmet and jersey, but I haven't yet seen a way that incorporates it into the pants while avoiding redundancy and mixes well with the northwestern stripe. 10 out of ten.

First, lose the St.Louis number and NOB fonts. Second, ONE SHADE OF BLUE ONLY, please. Save the mismatched blues for the Dallas Cowboys. While the yellow jersey honors the Rams' past, the number font on it should be traditional with white trim on frobt and back. I like how the TV numbers make it easier to get the horns on the "sleeves".

Good job, I like what you did here. All of the unis are nice, especially that yellow one! Nice work overall, would be nice to see this on the field.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived