Columbus Cottonmouths Craig Simchuck hit on Kyle Rank

SnakesFan

He should be banned from the league and the coach probably should as well.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Simchuk gets 28 games, putting him back in play March 19. Bechard gets 6 games, putting him back on the bench Jan. 8. (Press Release) Both numbers seem about right to me.

Curious to see if Peoria's coach Jean-Guy Trudel gets anything for using the media to publicly bash Bechard. That crap doesn't help things.

Statement from the league

He should be banned from the league and the coach probably should as well.

Are you From Peoria

No,They should not get banned

Yes.
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Hard to see what happened - guy checked the goalie?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Rams80

I was at the game

Kyle has concussion

People said was knocked out but he was faking

Rams80

I was at the game

Kyle has concussion

Hard to see what happened - guy checked the goalie?

Our Goalie Shannon Szabados got ran over frist

I was at the game

Kyle has concussion

Like that's so much better, Junior.

Today, we are all otaku.

I ask a a columbus player ,

Here is Shannon Getting Hit

Shannon Is Felmale Goalie

Looks to me like the Peoria player was crashing the net like one does for rebounds, and Columbus' #49 finished the play a little too hard from behind the forward. Not sure this proves anything re: intent to "run" Szabados. MASSIVE overreaction by the Snakes if this was the only thing to cause Simchuk's actions.

Archived