D-League Jersey Concepts (7/20 Posted)

Broncoboy7

Also, the jersey's all seem to use the same template. C'mon man.... change it up!

If you'd be willing to suggest a better template, let me know. Other than that, this is my main template.

He means that you need to change up the striping. You've used the same side striping and colored in the collars and waistbands on all three teams you've posted so far. needs to be unique looking, instead of a boring, templated league.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, the jersey's all seem to use the same template. C'mon man.... change it up!

If you'd be willing to suggest a better template, let me know. Other than that, this is my main template.

What they're saying is that just like in the actual D-League, you're putting each team in the same uniform, just changing the colors. It's not so much a knock on the actual template your using, more so that you aren't making a unique look for each team. Maybe look at using the actual uniform of the NBA team and adapting it to the NBDL team's colors and logos? So the Spurs for Austin, or the Warriors for Santa Cruz and so on.

He means that you need to change up the striping. You've used the same side striping and colored in the collars and waistbands on all three teams you've posted so far. needs to be unique looking, instead of a boring, templated league.
I'm not an advanced Photoshop wiz and designer, I will admit that. But what I'm trying to do in this thread is show my concepts and how I think the designs should look. I'm not trying to go crazy with the designs cuz I'm not really an advanced designer.

So, they all look basically the same why?

Just my designs, not my intention.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

So, they all look basically the same why?

Just my designs, not my intention.Then be more creative. Be outside the box. I don't like a league where the jerseys are all the same. That's what the D-League is like now and what you're creating. NBA uniforms are (for the most part) unique, so make yours unique too.

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

You guys asked, I listened! Here is the concepts for the Austin Spurs updated with new designs!

Home:

austin%20spurs%20home%20jersey%20concept

Away:

austin%20spurs%20road%20jersey%20concept

I will apologize about the red piping on the back of the shorts on the away jersey. I can't seem to figure out how to fix that because it doesn't show up when I edit it.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Alrighty guys I have created the alternate road jersey for the Bakersfield Jam and here it is!

Alternate Road:

bakersfield%20jam%20alternate%20jersey%2

Let me know what you guys think!

I think this should be your main road. Looks good though.

Alright guys here are the Greensboro Swarm jerseys I promised!

Home:

greensboro%20swarm%20home%20jersey%20con

Away:

greensboro%20swarm%20away%20jersey%20con

What's with the purple air-brush on your side panels? And I think the Nike logo should not be yellow on all teams.

And why do the stripes stop at the pit?

It's part of the design. I feel like it will make it a cool design (if it were ever printed) but I can see why it might be odd.

And why there is light blue on collar and shorts?

It was part of the color scheme that I was going for, but I think I might change that to white.

Alrighty guys I have created the alternate road jersey for the Bakersfield Jam and here it is!

Alternate Road:

bakersfield%20jam%20alternate%20jersey%2

I think this should be your main road. Looks good though.

Alright guys here are the Greensboro Swarm jerseys I promised!

Home:

greensboro%20swarm%20home%20jersey%20con

Away:

greensboro%20swarm%20away%20jersey%20con

What's with the purple air-brush on your side panels? And I think the Nike logo should not be yellow on all teams.

On the side panels, I was hoping maybe that it would look like paint splats to give it a popping design. I was thinking the same thing too with Bakersfield.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Um. I don't know why the Bakersfield red looks pink to me but it might be just me. Anywho are the Bighorns up for a redo

Yes the Bighorns are due. They are the next concept coming. Also, I fixed that Bakersfield away jersey a few pages back. Sorry I don't have the exact link.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Um. I don't know why the Bakersfield red looks pink to me but it might be just me. Anywho are the Bighorns up for a redo

Yes the Bighorns are due. They are the next concept coming. Also, I fixed that Bakersfield away jersey a few pages back. Sorry I don't have the exact link.
Ok no problem. Keep if up. Nike and adidas should call you

Ok no problem. Keep if up. Nike and adidas should call you
Haha thank you I appreciate that.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Archived