Best and Worst Sports Logos

TheRoyalsFan20

Best: Criminally underrated mark that was rejected solely because it wasn't the dynasty logo. Not saying they should use it but from a visual standpoint, this is the best logo they've ever had. The colour scheme is great and composition perfectly illustrates the teams namesake and home. I own an authentic navy Fisherman jersey and consider it the crown jewel of my collection.

24wg9BB.png

Worst: Yes they should absolutely use the dynasty logo based on success but visually it is mess and the lack of a border on this version exacerbates things.

785qz4x.png

I Finally found someone else who likes the Fisherman logo!!!

You can add me to the short (very short) list of fans of the Fisherman logo.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry that your only explanation in why logos are the best or worst is ONLY telling people they're wrong...

Yet you only explained your opinion and presented it as fact.

And you still haven't explained why you're opinion is right and better than mine...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Best: Criminally underrated mark that was rejected solely because it wasn't the dynasty logo. Not saying they should use it but from a visual standpoint, this is the best logo they've ever had. The colour scheme is great and composition perfectly illustrates the teams namesake and home. I own an authentic navy Fisherman jersey and consider it the crown jewel of my collection.24wg9BB.png

Worst: Yes they should absolutely use the dynasty logo based on success but visually it is mess and the lack of a border on this version exacerbates things.785qz4x.png

I Finally found someone else who likes the Fisherman logo!!!

You can add me to the short (very short) list of fans of the Fisherman logo.

Never had an issue with the fisherman. I still prefer the current incarnation of the dynasty logo. I guess because the fisherman came in after the logo became synonymous with the dynasty it just made people despise it.

Best:

dha5Ya2.png

Worst:

jQ7hiHB.gif

I've always liked the flag logo to be honest. I believe it's a shoulder patch, (I don't usually care about jersey logos) which makes it fine for what it is.

A jersey's logos can make or break the jersey. It's one of the most important parts! The flag shoulder patch is awful when compared to the red, black, yellow, and white Calgary Flames! The flag patch makes an already bad jersey worse...

It's not a bad flag I guess, but it's completely unnecessary on the Flames part.

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

5 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Best:
dha5Ya2.png

Worst:
jQ7hiHB.gif

I've always liked the flag logo to be honest. I believe it's a shoulder patch, (I don't usually care about jersey logos) which makes it fine for what it is.

A jersey's logos can make or break the jersey. It's one of the most important parts! The flag shoulder patch is awful when compared to the red, black, yellow, and white Calgary Flames! The flag patch makes an already bad jersey worse... 

It's not a bad flag I guess, but it's completely unnecessary on the Flames part.

I see your point. But i will always say flaming horse snot is the worst.

On 1/19/2016 at 1:42 AM, TheRoyalsFan20 said:

I hope I'm not the only one to point out that the Senators logo is a concept.

Neither of those logos are concepts for the Senators...

Top: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/x8dxgo0eh0zensmq7icp/Ottawa_Senators/2008/Alternate_Logo

Bottom: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/fme0v74fnh40dbcbb1f4fgrvt/Ottawa_Senators/2012/Alternate_Logo

Archived