Fictional Country National Team Uniform

JosiahWVU

Not a bad start. For starters, I would find a .png template to make it look cleaner. Also I would choose purple or blue, not both. I'd lean towards purple because there isn't any country that uses that scheme. finally, the font needs work. It's hard to read as it is, and not centered to eachother.

Not a bad start. For starters, I would find a .png template to make it look cleaner. Also I would choose purple or blue, not both. I'd lean towards purple because there isn't any country that uses that scheme. finally, the font needs work. It's hard to read as it is, and not centered to eachother.

granted the unless ive been looking in the wrong places there aren't too many decent .png soccer templates.

Also a national flag would be nice to see a reference for the colors of the uniform

A country made up of 2 counties in WV? Okay.

66 posts in 3 days... Okay.

Rushed, handwritten work (You should know that there is a huge font selection in the Fonts by Conrad thread)... Okay.

WELCOME TO THE CCSLC!!! (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance)

tinysig.jpg

^^I know I post a lot but I just got an account after viewing for like a year. I was very excited.

Anyway, here is the flag.

The national colors are blue, red, purple and black, but the athletic colors are purple and black, because, as Raysox said, it's unique. Updated uniforms will be up soon.

pbtSQft.jpg

IxkieML.png

Here are the uniforms. Transferred to new template(courtesy of Mr.Nascar13), made blue stripe purple and fixed numbers. Also took stripe off shorts, thought it was too much.

What do you think?

6gNvi6k.jpg

That is a tenfold improvement. Only thing I'd suggest now would be sleeve striping.

Archived