Orlando Magic

Alphabet Man

the neck design isn't ripped off nike's. nice concept, but a few things: with a better, cleaner template, this concept will look a million times better. Check out Syphi's shorts, those are the ones i use i love em. I created my own jersey template. Also, use actual player names that are on the team, and throw in the NBA logo at the top right shoulder on the fronts. (for example, for this concept use steve francis and other good players on the magic.) reminds me of my all star 2005 uniform and raptors uniform concepts sort of. I like the home concept the best.

I like this, very modern and flashy, but without being overdone. The neck emblem kinda bugs me, but that's just nit-picking for some constructive criticism on my behalf. AAO's suggestions are good, and maybe a more unique number font? Just a thought. All-in-all, very good, i like this a lot more than your Celtics concept.

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

yea i wasnt feelin the celtics concept.....but happy brownie...i know why you dont feel the neck logo: its not executed right, and thats because of the template. the jersey and shorts would look a lot better with a cleaner template, and improve the look of your concept.

Like the others, I don't like the bottom of the neck (if you made it more like how the Nuggets or Cavs currently have them, it would be fine), but other than that I think your concept is awesome - especially the road blues - very very slick.

Great job!

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

yea i wasnt feelin the celtics concept.....but happy brownie...i know why you dont feel the neck logo: its not executed right, and thats because of the template.  the jersey and shorts would look a lot better with a cleaner template, and improve the look of your concept.

I'll be honest, man... this jersey template is a billion times better than yours. It's a lot easier to get a feel for, IMO.

Good job, Aussie. I like their current and previous incarnations better, but these are pretty slick.

i likey...reminds me of something that's been worn yet at the same time isn't out there yet. i like the neck too, makes me wonder why nobody's thought of using it over here.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Like the others, I don't like the bottom of the neck (if you made it more like how the Nuggets or Cavs currently have them, it would be fine), but other than that I think your concept is awesome

Yea thats what i meant when i said

its not executed right, and thats because of the template

i was sayin it would look better how the nuggets and cavs and clippers have them currently, triangular.

Archived