New Atlanta Falcons Logo/Uni Concept

Artist4Adonai

I like the updates to the logo, but I think they're too subtle to really be noticed. I think if you were to marry the shape and line weights of the current logo with the old logo's simplicity, you'd really be on to something.

As for the uniforms, they're certainly acceptable if not a little plain or underwhelming. If you're incorporating grey into the scheme, why not have grey pants for the road? The red helmet over a white jersey/white pants combination seems a little off balance. Grey pants would help that.

I definitely prefer this look to what they currently wear though. All in all, solid.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I agree about the gray pants. I'd just need to change the striping to fit the aesthetic better, but I did experiment with gray pants.  As far as the logo, I think it was fine as it was before the current logo, so I didn't want to change it much. 

17 hours ago, mee said:

Is there a black alternate in the works?

What about red pants with the away jersey?

I do plan on experimenting with a black and possibly gray alternate version.  I think red pants would be over the top, personally, but maybe red socks could happen.

23 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

A thousand times better than their current slop, so, yeah, nice job.

A lot can be done with the Falcons.  Red or white or gray or black pants, and the same for the jersey, minus the gray jersey, LOL.

Yeah, I tried working with a gray version of the jersey.  It doesn't really work.

2 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

You did good though.

Actually, get rid of the gray pants, too much like UGA, IMO, LOL.  Stick with white or black, or even red pants.  

Love the gray collar on the jersey though.

Falcons had gray/silver pants for 2 decades.  I think it's giving the nod to their own past more than UGA's unis, personally.  I appreciate the feedback!

1 hour ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

I don't see the difference between the logo you're using and the old throwback logo. It still looks like the same (arguably outdated) logo they use to use.

I guess you'll have to observe the old logo and note the stated changes.

Archived