Sportsworth

It's a good start, and the eye looks good, but there are too many shades of gray leaving this with a sort of stock art feel. If you simplified the colors, this could really turn out nice.

Also, the perspective of the horns is just a tad off. The far horn appears to be coming out of the upper forehead rather than out of the side of the head. Given the angle of the horns, we should be seeing a little more of the far eye. Or you could go the other route and leave the eyes as is and adjust the horns and snout.

But the expression on the face is perfect if you can get those other things in line.

10 hours ago, Sportsworth said:

The Rampage have a cool name but a lousy logo. I always thought of their logo as dull and it has no spunk... Here's my concept for a much needed update. Hope you all like!

Rampage Concept.png

6 hours ago, jaha32 said:

It's a good start, and the eye looks good, but there are too many shades of gray leaving this with a sort of stock art feel. If you simplified the colors, this could really turn out nice.

Also, the perspective of the horns is just a tad off. The far horn appears to be coming out of the upper forehead rather than out of the side of the head. Given the angle of the horns, we should be seeing a little more of the far eye. Or you could go the other route and leave the eyes as is and adjust the horns and snout.

But the expression on the face is perfect if you can get those other things in line.

Thanks for all the tips... I was trying to go with a more cartoonish look for the bull, that's why I made the horns larger then normal. I will fix the shading of the horns but overall I'm happy with the logo.

7 hours ago, Thunderfan23 said:

Not bad. I like the look of the bull's face. But the horns seem a tad too think to me. And maybe flip the logo as well. That way it's facing the same way as their current one.

I had flipped it the other way but I wasn't a fan of how it looked. The horns are thick because I wanted them to look exaggerated a bit.

Archived