Florida Panthers Concept

OhioSportsMan61

I know that the boards have been cluttered up with Panthers concept one after the other lately, but I figured that I would procrastinate a little during finals week and post something of mine. A while back, I came up with a few logo and uniform concepts based off of the information George Richards provided one twitter (thread can be found here).

With this week's leak of the possible Panthers' primary logo, I thought I would go back and take a stab at what I think the uniforms will look like. Enjoy!

FLAhf_zpsemcb7nex.png

FLArf_zps1qu9menp.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

• 2 weeks later...

These are gorgeous, but I would actually like to see the shoulder patch pull an Anaheim and honor the old logo, if they don't keep it in rotation for an alt jersey.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived