Norfolk Admirals Concept Jersey

Ez Street

Awesome work EZ!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

If I had a real team, I'd check what you could do for them...

Very nice job, good mix if colours, stripes, and logo...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

It's nice... but it's not quite right.

I get what you were going for with the stripes there, but you're missing a stripe. As I found out while doing research on naval insignia when designing a logo for the Admirals team I play on, the pattern is actually, going towards the cuff of the sleeeve: star, three thin stripes, one very thick stripe.

I incorporated that stripe pattern into the main crest logo for the team:

ads-logo-name.gif

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Along with Mockba's suggestions, maybe you could add that striping to the shoulders, kinda like the epaulets on a real admiral's uniform? Other than that, it's a great job. I'd definitely buy the home red on my next trip to Scope.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Thanks guys for the comments.

Mockba you are right, but i did want this to have the feeling of a Naval Admiral uniform without copying the details of one precisely. Though your suggestions have made me want to try them out. I didn't really do any research on it. Basically i just sat down and started designing it. Probably in the back of my mind i remembered some of the uniform details.

Amazing work EZ!!! I could see them using this design!

:notworthy:

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived