DTConcepts

4 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

My opinion is that yellow can be excessive, and the only exception would be the Boston Bruins.

Anyways, up next is the Toronto Maple Leafs, with classic jerseys to go with their new logo, along with a Toronto St. Pats throwback.

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

Pres4.png

Those look nice! Only the colours on the home crest need to be inverted. 

Looking forward to seeing your Canucks concept. And PLEASE....no orca. Hope it's Johnny Canuck!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next up is another one of my favorite concepts, the Vancouver Canucks. I got rid of the horrible orca logo and "VANCOUVER" above it, and replaced it with the Stick in the Rink logo. Also, the logo I present is an unused logo from their Reebok redesign that I think would have worked great with their branding, so I used it as a shoulder patch on the home and away. The green alternate finally happens with a modernized Millionaires logo, and Johnny Canuck on the shoulders.

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

Pres4.png

I'd love to get your thoughts on these!

On 6/3/2016 at 2:39 PM, Zeus89725 said:

Next up is another one of my favorite concepts, the Vancouver Canucks. I got rid of the horrible orca logo and "VANCOUVER" above it, and replaced it with the Stick in the Rink logo. Also, the logo I present is an unused logo from their Reebok redesign that I think would have worked great with their branding, so I used it as a shoulder patch on the home and away. The green alternate finally happens with a modernized Millionaires logo, and Johnny Canuck on the shoulders.

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

Pres4.png

I'd love to get your thoughts on these!

Beautiful Canucks concept, Zeus! Great to know that I'm not the only one who despises the orca and its mockery of the club's brand and heritage. 

My two suggestions are this:

1. Use a green border instead of silver for the numbers(thanks for using block!) on the blue sweaters. 

2. Use the Skating Johnny Canuck instead of the Millionaires for the green alternate. 

3. Use the same template for the green alternate as the blue sweater. Just invert the two colours. 

Overall, great work! (**)(**)(**)(**)(**)

The series wraps up with the Winnipeg Jets. The arms were inspired by the Air Force badges and the wings of airplanes. There are also maple leaves on the end of each sleeve.

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

Pres4.png

In addition, the full uniforms are some of my favorites I've made because of the pants. I love the airplanes flying up the side of them.

Home.png

Away.png

Alt.png

I think you should continue the full uniform set, like you did for the Jets. It adds a lot more to your concept. It also looks better if you ditch the colored background, and use the blank background... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• 3 weeks later...

Archived