mcrosby

Atlanta Braves Logo-ATLANTA SCRIPT 5/23

I took some risks with the Atlanta script because why not?

2pgrX1H.png

HTS-MLB-ATB-S2008-01.gif

Awesome work! My only criticism would be the ATL in the Atlanta script are too jumbled together. I like the idea of using the end of the A as cross in the t but I don't know the practicality. Overall, nice work!! Would never have thought of turning the tomahawk into a bat.

Wow, fantastic.

As was mentioned, the Atlanta script could use some work, just the first three letters. Overall, this is wonderful.

seriously the wordmarks and logos are huge improvement and the Braves organization should take a look on that. It is still looks like the current logos but a bit of upgrade. good job dude

Hey @mcrosby, you gotta try use the current colors on Home and Away jerseys background with both Braves and Atlanta wordmarks

4 hours ago, JMtexan09 said:

Hey @mcrosby, you gotta try use the current colors on Home and Away jerseys background with both Braves and Atlanta wordmarks

For everyone that asketh receiveth: 

8miDDxX.png

zBfBDKs.png

11 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

For everyone that asketh receiveth: 

8miDDxX.png

zBfBDKs.png

Now that looks alot better..... I liked them. Braves needed this BADLY

Awesome work! I feel like now after seeing this, the bat should've been there the whole time. The ATL in the pattern doesn't have to be that noticeable, since the 'A' represents Atlanta anyways. It's just one of those semi-hidden features. Cool stuff man. Good work. 

Wow.... this.... this is perfection at its finest. This is how you do an update! Everything meshes in wonderfully, albeit I do see the slight issues with the ATLANTA script already mentioned.

I can't wait to see how these would look on jerseys, and hopefully you update other teams in similar fashions.