Arizona Diamondbacks Script Concept

mcrosby

Here is what I think should be changedimage.jpeg

The circle: I think that should be removed, so it isn't sticking out and doesn't look funky.

The line: Add a line there to make it look more like an A.

Also, maybe change the outside edge color from light blue to their tan color to make it look more like their current colors. You got a nice script there!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

I really like where you're going with this script stuff. You hit the Braves' one out of the park and this one is not too far behind. Have you done a 'Diamondbacks' script? I think any serious concept has to eliminate "D-backs."

P.S. I never had a problem with the Braves' script, but after seeing your design, I can't help but be disappointed with their current wordmark. 

10 hours ago, mcrosby said:

hgyLQmH.png

First, this looks fantastic. 

But just a thought, wouldn't it be more snake-like for the tail to come from the serif on the final a and have the Capital A instead be some sort of fang? Guess I'm just curious on how that would look.

14 hours ago, NICnoK said:

I'd try working on the connection between the i and z. When I first looked at it I read it as Arirona. That said, I like it and it really dig the concept.

While it didn't quite read as Arirona to me, a lowercase script z is such a fun letter. Have the tail from the A go through the loop on the z!

Archived