joshuamings's First Concepts

Mings

Here are my concepts for the Pacers, Bobcats and Celtics...

Indianapolis Pacers (changed it to Indianapolis because I think it sounds better). I also recolored the logo with a gold for the yellow and a darker blue.

Pacers Home

Pacers Home Alternate

Pacers Away

Pacers Alternate

Boston Celtics

Celtics Home

Celtics Away

Celtics Alternate

Charlotte Bobcats

Bobcats Home

Bobcats Away

Bobcats Alternate

Please feel free to critique and offer any comments or suggestions. Also please visit my website.

Thanks everyone.

The Celtics aren't bad, but a big NO to the gold alternate.Ick.

It's a nice contemporary version while still retaining a very traditional appearance. Change the fonts to something more athletic, or use the originals. The serifs are way too thin for a uniform like that. And I don't like the Vegas gold. Looks too much like Baylor. If the Celts use gold, it would be yellow gold, a lot closer to the Sonics and Warriors.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

First of all, :welcome: .

I really like that Pacers set. The colors are good and I dig the striping. One suggestion would be to put a logo on the shorts, or do something with the trim around the numbers. They kind of get lost down there. I would also consider making the stripes gold and white on the blue away and blue and white on the gold alt to match the home.

I also kinda dig that Bobcats set. Can't put my finger on it, but it works.

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

Nice job, I'm feelin your pacers concept the most. Do see you're using the nike templates. But one thing is, all the wordmarks look really generic. Nice idea with the bobcats concept, but i wouldn't like to see them actually use that. Not feelin the Celtics concept much. One thing that would make them all better, is actual wordmarks. Also, to make it easier for all of us to see, try direct linking, where instead of links, the image just shows up in the post. Here's a website that will do that:

Photobucket

Just upload your pictures on their, and whenever you wanna post something take the link of that certain image and post it in the forums with the IMG pop up after you press the IMG button in your post.

Good luck

man i hate to p*ss on a newbies parade! But hey it ain't gonna stop me!

First of all I have said it before and I will say it again- I don't wanna see the celtics touch there unis again, except for maybe an update of the trim- and maybe maybe some gold accent on the numbers! however these look nice enough and the slight changfes are an improvement!

As for the Pacers, I prefer Indiana personally, and Indianapolis is just too long for the jerseys anyway IMO. Other than that this is a fairly solid set you have come up with!

bonbcats- not buying into these at all! needs the name on the jerseys, and the blocks down the side of the jerseys just look well too erm college! (Which of course they are ;-).) I suspect the actual Bobcats unbis will be simpler! Thing Nuggets maybe in orange!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Thanks for the suggestions.

Here are the revised Pacers Uniforms with the white striping and I moved the numbers to just be on one stripe.

indiana_home2_revision.jpgPacers Home

indiana_home_alt2_revision.jpg Pacers Home Alternate

indiana_away_revision.jpg Pacers Away

indiana_alternate_revision.jpg Pacers Alternate

Turns out my ISP lets me post directly lol. Enjoy Everyone and tell me what ya think.

P.S. The wordmarks are different because I am updating those as well.

Thanks Everyone.

Joshua Mings Design

I don't know about putting the logo on the front of the Bobcats jersey, the NBA has not had success with that in recent history (96' Raptors anyone?) I love the design other than that, maybe if you take the script the Bobcats put on there draft hats, and flip the numbers to the other side of the Jersey. Just a suggestions.

bobcatsshop_draft04.gif

Draft Cap logo for the Bobcats

I put the logo on there because I couldn't find a word mark for the Bobcats in vector format, otherwise they would have said Bobcats. Thanks for the compliments.

Here are all of the uniforms directly linked.

Indianapolis Pacers

indiana_home2_revision.jpg Pacers Home

indiana_home_alt2_revision.jpg Pacers Home Alternate

indiana_away_revision.jpg Pacers Away

indiana_alternate_revision.jpg Pacers Alternate

Boston Celtics

boston_home_revision.jpg Celtics Home

boston_away_revision.jpg Celtics Away

boston_alternate_revision.jpg Celtics Alternate

Archived