LLFHockey's NHL Redesign (Calgary 5/31)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calgary Flames

Alot of this is based of the alternate. The logo was a possible logo for the alternate when it was being created as well as the script. I made the color scheme less black dominate and more white using black as an outline color. Hope you enjoy!

Flames Home.png

Flames Away.png

Flames Alternate.png

The logo used isn't BAD, but isn't a perfect fit; the current would fix that. The striping pattern on the home is perfect, on the road, still good but not as much. Love the third, but again logo choice kills it, the logo you use as primary would fix that.

This set kills their current by FAR!!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

2 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

The logo used isn't BAD, but isn't a perfect fit; the current would fix that. The striping pattern on the home is perfect, on the road, still good but not as much. Love the third, but again logo choice kills it, the logo you use as primary would fix that.

This set kills their current by FAR!!

This i can work on thank you!

I'm not really feeling the A, maybe fill it in, or use black to fill it on the mains, and white on the alt.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions) | Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

37 minutes ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

I'm not really feeling the A, maybe fill it in, or use black to fill it on the mains, and white on the alt.

I've always felt that the "outline" of the A logo was the logo, and the inside was negative space, like how @llfhockey has it. You're entitled to your opinion, though.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

3 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

I've always felt that the "outline" of the A logo was the logo, and the inside was negative space, like how @llfhockey has it. You're entitled to your opinion, though.

the logo always had negative space back in its heyday of Atlanta i tried to color the background but it seemed a little washed out

1 hour ago, rattyrattera said:

maybe you could use the A as the Alternate patch, and a flaming C for the captain. Just a thought

thats how it is except for the flaming C but the one i have on the front could end up as the captains patch and i change the primary logo to the current.

the current logo just looks 1000% better than the C you originally used and what is on the alternate. also really not feeling the red pants i think black pants with a yellow and red stripe would work great for the flames. definitely not bad but could be improved.

16 minutes ago, hockeyny13 said:

the current logo just looks 1000% better than the C you originally used and what is on the alternate. also really not feeling the red pants i think black pants with a yellow and red stripe would work great for the flames. definitely not bad but could be improved.

on the alternate?

Archived