LLFHockey's NHL Redesign (Calgary 5/31)

YelichGraphics

So after finishing my NFL Redesign i thought it was time to do my next big project. Ladies and Gentlemen i bring you my NHL Redesign.

Lets start this one off right.

Anaheim Ducks

Less Traditional hockey jersey look. Goalie Duck logo back. Mallard duck colors. Classic Anaheim swish.

Anaheim DucksDucks Home.png

Ducks Away.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the green works, just not that shade... Also ditch the "ANAHEIM" wordmark above the logo...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Great job so far I really like the unique yolk and the orange D logo, however I think the road would look better with green numbers and if the hem and yoke on the away had orange as the thicker stripe so that it would be similar to the home.

12 hours ago, BenD said:

Great job so far I really like the unique yolk and the orange D logo, however I think the road would look better with green numbers and if the hem and yoke on the away had orange as the thicker stripe so that it would be similar to the home.

i started messing around with this... the problem is is that orange becomes more dominate over green and the idea was to have green and black as the main colors. As well green numbers might seem good but as soon as i put them on they seemed out of place.

Arizona Coyotes

this one was primarily based off of the old black alternate of the Phoenix Coyotes. Just a little differences in the home from the actual alternate itself and a matching away to go with it. I love the jumping coyote logo it really shows the "dog" look to it which is very uncommon among the rest of the NHL. white is eliminated completely from the concept. the original alternate did not have white so i decided to leave it out as i felt adding white would make it more clustered.

Arizona Home.png

Arizona Away.png

Definitely need to add stripes to the Yotes socks. Right now they look like practice socks...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

On 6/4/2016 at 6:40 PM, dont care said:

your shoulder numbers are backwards on the back of the ducks set, they are also way too low, they would be at basically the elbow which i know would bother me if I was trying to stick handle, pass, shoot ect.. 

yeah i saw that, that can be fixed. and for the elbow problem i dont know how thick those numbers would really be and it doesnt seem to bother players in the NHL with stripes so yeah.

3 hours ago, llfhockey said:

yeah i saw that, that can be fixed. and for the elbow problem i dont know how thick those numbers would really be and it doesnt seem to bother players in the NHL with stripes so yeah.

Stripes are the same material as the rest of the jersey numbers are much stiffer tackle twill

7 hours ago, llfhockey said:

Yotes Update

Arizona Home.png

Arizona Away.png

I love using sand for the away, bravo. I also really like the jersey design. The only thing that isn't working, gor me, is the logo. I've always felt that the leaping coyote was the weakest logo they ever put on a jersey. Maybe try the current logo and see how you like it. 

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

I'll check the out the Yotes with the original logo but im not feeling that logo necessarily.

Boston Bruins

Do not worry logo swapping is almost done the Sabres are up next and there is no way im changing that logo..... anywho i decided to mix the original 6 up a bit so be prepared. The one i have here is a mix of current and the alternate plus a little detail i enjoyed of the Boston script. The alternate is based of an old home uniform.

Bruins Home.png

Bruins Away.png

Bruins Alternate.png

Archived