LLFHockey's NHL Redesign (Calgary 5/31)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bruins home/road reminds me too much of a minor league team, I like the design and could definitely see either as a third jersey. For the yellow third I think it would be significantly better without the "Boston" script

I don't like that you removed the spoked B from the Bruins primaries. It's just such a better and more historically significant to the Bruins than any beat logo they have had before, I like the yellow alt, I've always wanted them to wear one like the current Providence Bruins and don't particularly like the current alt that is just not different enough from the primaries for my liking.

Anaheim: The design is too modern and complex. Try to simplify. I also don't like the shade of green. I get where it's coming from, but it does look like barf

Arizona: Same thing as Anahiem as far as jerseys go. The logo is alright.

Bruins: Home and away need the 'B' logo. The designs are nice enough, but the wordmark is too much, and the logo does belong. The alternate is gorgeous, though.

All in all, these have a lot of potential, and I look forward to what comes up next!

18 hours ago, llfhockey said:

can we get more than one person please?

I've noticed that a lot of people (myself included) aren't very active on weekends. 

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Ok looked at this and it was pretty even the one thing that seemed the biggest is the current Coyotes logo over the jumping coyote.

For the other 2 its 4 over 5 votes going towards no.

the only problem i have with this is i feel like my whole creative schemes for these teams are gone so im really deciding if i should do this or not.

6 hours ago, llfhockey said:

I still like the jumping Yote better but heres the Arizona update

Coyotes Home.png

Coyotes Away.png

I think the main logo turns that home into a thing of beauty. 

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Idk if i want this to be an alternate or winter classic. I might just do normal winter classic and keep this as the alternate idk you guys decide.

What can i say about this uniform. Well lets start of with some history. Before the Sabres played NHL hockey at the AUD it was the Buffalo Bisons AHL team. The uniform is mostly related to the Bisons. The stripes also add a nice touch making it look alittle like the Bills. Why Red? Well of course the main reason is the Bisons but the other Buffalo teams with red in the color scheme or had it were the Bills, Bisons (Baseball), Sabres, and Destroyers. The shoulder patch is the captains patch of the old uniform without the actual C or A. The patch on the back i gave a "snapshot" gives a tribute to the AUD in replace of the players name. The Respect is thrown to the city and less importance of the players themselves, and more on the team. The script is a more realistic version of the Buffalo Bisons bottle-cap logo script than the 40th anniversary alternate. And whats not to love about all the history wrapped into the Buffalo on the front of the uniform. Enough talking, i spent some time on this so i hope you enjoy.

Sabres Alternate.png

Archived