Buffalo Sabres Concept

jlevesque

Buffalo doesn't urgently need a third jersey but I wanted to see what I could come up with. The logo has the stars from the city flag and crossed Sabre swords. From there I made the jersey, I messed around with a few different shades of blue and ended up with the blue they used in the early 80s.

Screenshot_50.png

Screenshot_51.png

2 hours ago, Morgo said:

I like the logo but think this could benefit from larger waist/sleeve stripes.  Maybe something on the shoulders as well.

2 hours ago, daniel75 said:

IDK its kind of civil warish looking.

Agreed with both of you guys. The idea behind the jersey and logo is really good though.

It hurts seeing Okposo on the back of that jersey, as well.

10 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

Agreed with both of you guys. The idea behind the jersey and logo is really good though.

It hurts seeing Okposo on the back of that jersey, as well.

I figured he'll likely be the face of the team next year. Sorry man. 

I like the original logo with the stars on the inside. I love the logo but I don't think it should be on a jersey. It looks a lot better separately.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

16 hours ago, Bruins said:

I like the original logo with the stars on the inside. I love the logo but I don't think it should be on a jersey. It looks a lot better separately.

I like that version better too, you might be right about it not fitting on the center of the jersey. It would be a good shoulder patch though. 

7 hours ago, Morgo said:

I like the new striping scheme but think your previous logo is vastly superior.  The Stars on the outside look great.

So you prefer the old logo in the center of the jersey right? I could try it out with the new template. It might look better. 

Archived