World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

1 hour ago, JCRGraphix said:

With just 3 games left in the regular season, St Petersburg, Riga, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Cologne, Chicago, Seattle, Washington, Montreal, Toronto, and Saskatoon have all clinched playoff spots, with Montreal clinching the regular season Conference Championship, and Copenhagen clinching best record in the WHL. There is still nobody mathematically eliminated, but for Boston to make the playoffs, they would need to win out, Brooklyn would have to lose out, and they'd need to make up a 40 goal deficit in 3 games.

RECORDS.png

#HammerTime

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JCRGraphix said:

With just 3 games left in the regular season, St Petersburg, Riga, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Cologne, Chicago, Seattle, Washington, Montreal, Toronto, and Saskatoon have all clinched playoff spots, with Montreal clinching the regular season Conference Championship, and Copenhagen clinching best record in the WHL. There is still nobody mathematically eliminated, but for Boston to make the playoffs, they would need to win out, Brooklyn would have to lose out, and they'd need to make up a 40 goal deficit in 3 games.

RECORDS.png

Yaaaaaassssss!!!!

I have votes coming in! Keep them coming. Also, send me your protection lists from the expansion draft. 1 goalie, 5 forwards, 2 defensemen. If I don't get a response, I'll go with the highest rated (1991-92 ratings) players.

Also, big news! There will be a minor league next season that you can send your players down to and call them up from. You will be required to keep 2 goalies, 13 forwards, and 7 defensemen on your major league team, and 2 goalies, 12 forwards and 6 defensemen on your minor league team. I will begin announcing team names and their jerseys shortly! For those of you following just for uniform concepts, get ready becuase we're going to have 22 new minor league teams!

13 minutes ago, JCRGraphix said:

I have votes coming in! Keep them coming. Also, send me your protection lists from the expansion draft. 1 goalie, 5 forwards, 2 defensemen. If I don't get a response, I'll go with the highest rated (1991-92 ratings) players.

Also, big news! There will be a minor league next season that you can send your players down to and call them up from. You will be required to keep 2 goalies, 13 forwards, and 7 defensemen on your major league team, and 2 goalies, 12 forwards and 6 defensemen on your minor league team. I will begin announcing team names and their jerseys shortly! For those of you following just for uniform concepts, get ready becuase we're going to have 22 new minor league teams!

I'm calling it right now Montreals affliate will be the Les Patriots de Quebec

Also I have faith in @Darknes that Boston will make the playoffs, I like underdog story...just not during the playoffs

Just because I am too excited, will Montreal's affiliate's name be in French?

2 hours ago, JCRGraphix said:

RECORDS.png

Lass uns gehen! Köln ist IN DEN ENDSPIELEN! Also, do we choose where our minor league teams are? Because if we do... hockey is heading to the rather unconventional region of Central Florida!

ExJworW.png

33 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

If we get to choose, I dibs Anchorage. And no one can take that from me without a fight ^_^

*Pulls shank out of back pocket* Hug? :D just kidding I'm hoping for Quebec City, Laval, Paris, or Warsaw...mostly QC though

I'm hoping to get the Winged Hussars of Warsaw!

And besides, the monster that is Yuldahev keeps on terrorizing tendies! Another Prague win, and a 5 game point streak!

image.gif

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

1 hour ago, RedfieldNick said:

I'm hoping to get the Winged Hussars of Warsaw!

And besides, the monster that is Yuldahev keeps on terrorizing tendies! Another Prague win, and a 5 game point streak!

image.gif

Well at the name caught on #WingedHussarsofWarsaw #WhentheWingedHussarsArrived

Also I just hope our affiliates name is in French or can be used in French and English

6 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

Well at the name caught on #WingedHussarsofWarsaw #WhentheWingedHussarsArrived

Also I just hope your affiliates name is in French or can be used in French and English

fixed it...

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Washington 1 - Halifax 2
WAS 0-1-0 1 Barrasso
HAL 1-1-0 2 Fuhr

Chicago 4 - Boston 1
CHI 1-0-3 4 Belfour
BOS 0-0-1 1 Sidorkiewicz

Seattle 8 - Saskatoon 4
SEA 4-2-2 8 Hrudey
SAS 2-2-0 4 Puppa/Riendeau

Montreal 5 - Toronto 4
MON 1-2-1-1 5 Roy
TOR 1-2-1-0 4 Moog

Winnipeg 1 - Brooklyn 3
WIN 0-1-0 1 Joseph
BRO 1-1-1 3 Beaupre

Stockholm 6 - Helsinki 6
STO 2-2-2-0 6 Lemelin/Reaugh
HEL 3-0-3-0 6 Kolzig/Myllys

Copenhagen 5 - Amsterdam 2
COP 2-1-2 5 Casey
AMS 0-1-1 2 McLean

Prague 2 - Moscow 4
PRA 0-1-1 2 Hasek
MOS 0-0-4 4 Trefilov

Kiev 4 - St Petersburg 2
KIE 3-0-1 4 Marijn
STP 0-1-1 2 Shtalenkov

Riga 4 - Cologne 0
RIG 0-3-1 4 Irbe
COL 0-0-0 0 Terreri

more results incoming...

Saskatoon 0 - Washington 2
SAS 0-0-0 0 Puppa
WAS 2-0-0 2 Barrasso

Halifax 3 - Brooklyn 2
HAL 1-2-0 3 Ranford
BRO 1-1-0 2 Beaupre

Boston 5 - Montreal 4
BOS 1-2-1-1 5 Sidorkiewicz
MON 0-2-2-0 4 Fiset

Chicago 2 - Winnipeg 2
CHI 1-1-0-0 2 Belfour
WIN 1-0-1-0 2 Vernon

Toronto 5 - Seatle 1
TOR 2-0-3 5 Moog
SEA 0-1-0 1 Hrudey

Moscow 4 - Stockholm 4
MOS 1-2-1-0 4 Trefilov
STO 0-1-3-0 4 Vanbiesbrouck

Helsinki 3 - Cologne 1
HEL 1-1-1 3 Pietrangelo
COL 1-0-0 1 Hextall

Amsterdam 1 - Kiev 3
AMS 0-1-0 1 McLean
KIE 2-1-0 3 Marijn

Copenhagen 2 - Riga 2
COP 0-2-0-0 2 Cheveldae
RIG 1-0-1-0 2 Irbe

St Petersburg 3 - Prague 5
STP 0-2-1 3 Lorenz
PRA 2-2-1 5 Hasek

How the heck does Boston keep getting my number *Looks at who was in goal* That kind of explains things...as well as not wanting to get hurt... Great win boys very important one as well...

btw @JCRGraphix will we finally start to see the Minor league affiliates today...or at the very least get the name of the league?

Archived