Fernandina Beach Tigersharks Logo Package Unveiled

nitroseed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just when I think that your work can't possibly get any better... well, quite simply, it does. This package is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, nitro! Easily your finest work to date. I love the wave as the crossbar of the "T" and the shark's tooth as the stylized "A".

PHENOMENAL!!!

Brian in Boston

Okay, most of you will probably think I'm insane for doing this, but I reworked a major part of this concept last night, using a shark that I did as my initial idea for the logo. The result is something I am much, much happier with and seems to be a more realistic representation of the species. Here's the final result, barring any other changes (I did add a small gradient to the shark tooth, but it didn't make it into this preview):

tigersharks2.gif

Okay, most of you will probably think I'm insane for doing this, but I reworked a major part of this concept last night, using a shark that I did as my initial idea for the logo. The result is something I am much, much happier with and seems to be a more realistic representation of the species. Here's the final result, barring any other changes (I did add a small gradient to the shark tooth, but it didn't make it into this preview):

tigersharks2.gif

I think thats a way better buch of logos, IMO.

Your shark definitely looks more realistic. The other one was great, so I wouldn't say this one's better, but I do like it more. :grin:

SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE . . . Now, release the templates for round 2 . . .

Okay... the shark looks much more realistic - particularly in the area of the head. However, it somehow appears to be more "frail" in the body. Also, you've tweaked the wave which bisects the main portion of the logo - it appears you've made it a bit more horizontal. I'm not digging that as much, because now the shark seems to be "floating" in mid-air, rather than breaching.

All of that said... still fabulous!

Brian in Boston

dude, nitroseed that rocks out with its **** out! that is an awesome logo. I'm sure we will see your work in the next few years on the major league level! awesome job man, i wish i could design logos like you, but my forte is architecture.

Well, thank you! Quite a change of heart since page 1. :D

At any rate, I've come upon the final version of the logo and I doubt that I'll be changing it beyond this, since I'me very happy with it. The wordmark has been irritating me a little bit for some unknown reason... Maybe I'll revisit it later and figure out why. Either way... here is v3.0 of the Tigersharks, and probably the last!

sharksrevised.gif

dude, making that shark bigger man, that shows why you are the best. you took a great logo, and made it better. that shows me you are one heck of a designer. i hope that I can work with you in the future (me designing the arena and you doing the signs and stuff). great job man!

Hey Nitro, hows about passing some of that talent my way!

In all seriousness, I think that it's a friggin sweet logo. I'm going to not get technicial like most of you cats. However, from a pure marketing standpoint, I think that if you merched that logo out, you'd get someone to bite.

Aloha and mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

Archived