MLS 2020 Project (Chicago Update/Columbus Crew)

Asterix777

The chest band on Chicago needs to be white. Trust me, the decision to go with blue on the old Quaker kits was very unpopular and the change back to the white band was well-received.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

2 minutes ago, CRichardson said:

The chest band on Chicago needs to be white. Trust me, the decision to go with blue on the old Quaker kits was very unpopular and the change back to the white band was well-received.

Yep. I second this. 

I love concept series with nonreal players and some backstory.  Loving it!

Also am a huge fan of some of the kits, loving Atlanta's home.  And btw it's no wonder that the Rapids are so good in 2020 because every team improves with Adam Lallana ;)

spacer.png

Good Morning to you all. I appreciate all the positive word and comments. 

First, I have made an adjustment to Chicago.  *grumbles* I really did enjoy the blue stripe, but since you say white i made the stripe white. Updates are present on Chicago's page. 

Secondly, I have Columbus, and brace yourself, cause i get the feeling this might need a few updates. 

Columbus Crew SC

Spoiler

Home: So, I thought Columbus was my chance to really go radical, and the thought i came to was to use the dual aspect of the checkers and stripes on both kits. The home kit features a sublimated checkerboard pattern and yellow stripes along the shoulder. 

Columbus 2020 Home Kit.png

Road: Same general pattern as the home, just all sublimated.

Columbus 2020 Road Kit.png

Background:

Spoiler

Not really that much for Columbus, made a few good draft picks, signed a few washed up vets, and stayed mid-table since the 2016 MLS Cup final appearance. 

All C&C much appreciated!

colorado_jonas_sig_by_verasthebrujah-d9pt2sl.jpg.6a5f5d5469d9aee56cb75c7776d95240.jpg

9sa7mHv.gif

Not really feeling the sublimated patterns on the road jersey. Maybe just do what you did with the home and make the sublimated part of the stripes black? Also I wouldn't continue the sublimations on the sleeves, just keep those as the primary color.

Archived