London Royals Unis

Saintsfan

This is a very early draft of the uniform for my fantsy team, the London royals! Its in Paint so quality of art may not be great so try to focus on the design!

royals4.jpg

Obviously I have not added numbers or anything like that!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think you might want to make the yellow more of a gold. For me anyway, that seems to fit with the rest of the color scheme better, and also with the "Royals" theme. You might want to make the pants gold (or yellow) as well. I think you have a good idea, but it need a little work, is all.

I, for one, kinda like them. I agree with Bob5150's comment on the yellow, but other than that, they're pretty cool. I'd like to see what they would look like with names and numbers and stuff. Also, a black helmet would go well with that.

I will give a b for effort though on the logo.

Ha ha well Zoneranger did the logo!!! :blush:

I like the colors I think gold will help take some of the brightness off the unis which will help!

And I was going for a simple look! I wanted something that could be well a bit timeless.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think you've got to go with purple for a team named the Royals. That or blue. 'Royal' colors for a team name like that is just the way to go. I don't think they are terrible either. they could use some work as you said, and your no wear near done. I think you're on the right track though!

peace,

pc

Instead of just the puking smiley, how about some constructive criticism?

you asked for criticsm

No, I asked for constructive criticism, your shot was definately not constructive, you did not offer your reasons, you did not offer a solution to the problem. Look at Thunderstruk's second comment, that's constructive criticism.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Personally, I kind of like the logo. :rolleyes:

Try to lighten this up a little with some white or gold accents or stripes.

Get a number and/or name on there. Some people just can't use their imagination when they view a concept.

See if you can't save this a little higher resolution--I think the heavy duty rasterization is killin' you.

Check out the original logo as a vector...

royals.jpg

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

Instead of just the puking smiley, how about some constructive criticism?

i've puked and it's looked nicer than those

thats just a wee bit uncalled for. it's okay to joke light-heartedly, but don't be a jerk.

that said, IMO, it looks rushed, somewhat unfinished. it could use some touchups where the colours meet to blend better. It's probubly what zone says, the rastering is what's putting it off most likely

Archived