My work was used

Nesi427

The images will be posted shortly but I wanted to let you all know that I designed the new court scheme for my former high school. It was really cool to watch my 8.5 x 11 computer print out become a real court which I can't wait to play on at some point during the year since I am still involved in sports in the school. Sorry I don't have the pics just yet but I will post and bump...so be ready!

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Congratulations, can't wait to see the pics. If you think it's cool now, wait 'til you've been out of school for a few years and look at it then. you'll be very proud of that for a very long time.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Congratulations, can't wait to see the pics. If you think it's cool now, wait 'til you've been out of school for a few years and look at it then. you'll be very proud of that for a very long time.

I graduated in 1999 from high school, I am currently redesigning the website for the district and the schools in the district. I will post the new one so you guys can see that too. For now, there website is this POS:

Spotswood (NJ) Schools

Also for the court, I have wanted to re-design it since I was in h.s. So when the the new principal told me about this little project, I asked if I could do a concept for him since he only had a current student pencil drawing, he said sure and I jumped right on it.

spacer.png

is there any (public) HS, Middle School or grade school out there with a decent website??? I guess there's no reason to ahve a good one, they aren't trying to attract people to attend or anything...If anyone's ever seen one (public or private) I'd like to see. I sure haven't seen one. My HS's is horrible:

Unity Rockets

I unfortunatlly did that crest. Its so freaking terrible. I did it 5 years ago all by hand, so I guess that gives you an idea of how far I've come.

Well everyone here is the court as I designed it...I will have actual pics tomorrow...

SPOTSWOODcourt.gif

As for the website design part of my summer, this site will kick butt! For those of you who looked at what is there remember it, because it will be a university quality site, sports included!!

Here is the test link to the work I am doing...please lend any feedback I would appriciate it...

Spotswood TEST

Specifically check out the high school and the high school sports page. There is also middle school athletics as well.

EXIT 9 are you still in NJ or the area??

Enjoy!

spacer.png

why doesnt someone incorporate a horse into a chargers logo sometime, like a modernization of the old chargers logo, which i think the san diego chargers should still have.

why doesnt someone incorporate a horse into a chargers logo sometime, like a modernization of the old chargers logo, which i think the san diego chargers should still have.

I have wanted to alter the broncos logo to the blue and gold color scheme since it came out. I have done it, but I have not tried to make it a reality.

As for the old SD Chargers logo I am using it on the new athletic site which I designed...check up a few posts for the Spotswood Test link.

spacer.png

Archived