Blue jackets concept

Snowcap30

I really like these colors for the Blue Jackets.  There is no lime green. :;): Thank God for that.  I am not a big fan of the red jersey, but I think if you tried them with the darker blue or the light blue as the main jersey color it would look better.  Just my opinion. :D
ua_logo.jpg

They all look good, although they look a lot like the Avs colours.

I don't think the lime green is pure evil, but in the colour scheme they have now, it doesn't look right. Lime green might look better with a medium/royal blue and navy combination, but not with red, white, and blue.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

i like that design, it works very well with te colors you used, except for on the dark unis, the logo shadow you have is 2 colored (not sure if it was intentional) but the bottom is black, and the center is the navy, but you did get it right on the white uni.... :P  and if any of that was hard to understand catch up with me on MSN, and i'll try and explain better :)

And I say I love the white, and ditch the light blue.  Stick with the darker blue, and use it as the primary colour for the dark jersey.

The one thing I'd like to see added is maybe a few white stars in the red stripes.  (Yeah, I know, but I think it'd look good in this case.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived