Vancouver Blazers Concept

Exit 9

Well, the WHA has brought the Blazers back from the dead, so I figured I'll see what I can come up with before they come out with the official logo. Using the original WHA logo as in inspiration as well as the ugliest sweaters the Canucks ever wore, I came up with this one:

van_concept.gif

or a little more stylish:

van_concept3.gif

thats the way to go. a team called the "blazers" shouldnt have a classic desighn. also, this desighn looks simular to the flyers desighn, and the original blazers started in philidelphia.

to improve it, just add REAL fire, and you're all set! :lol:

ok, that was mean. maybe make the shoulder logo into a B. it looks like an O right now, and doesn't quite fit , just a line in the middle, wouldn't be much, but the difference would be.

These are good concepts. The stylish one is more dynamic, better fitting to the name

I love that Flaming V logo you made, but I would suggest putting on a color that isn't black as the background. I think it looks great on the simple gray background of the board, and thus would also look nice on a white sweater. However, I'd make the dark, dare I say...Yellow? With a name like Blazers you have the opportunity for some cool color schemes.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

How about something more original...LIKE A NEW NAME!!!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived