NCAA Basketball Uniform Concepts (Done in Apps)

zussmandesigns

Hello everybody! After about 2 months of not posting, I'm back! I have looked through a lot of concepts trying to find the perfect basketball concepts for college, I have not found it. I thought I can be the first big College Basketball Uniform thread. Credit to @CAB for his good designs for the teams he did, and SportsFontDatabase. Credit to ScottySprings with the template that I used. I will be doing the power 5 and the Big East. I will be doing the good teams too but not their whole conference. After all of my teams, I may do requests. C&C is always appreiated! You will notice things about this thread: 

1. Most of the uniforms are the ones that the currently have, it is very hard to change the uniforms that they have.

2. I have put the sponser on the right side of the uniforms. 

3. I used apps on all of the uniforms, some may be bad quality.

4. I have adjusted all teams to fit the templates I used.

5. After I finish ALL of the uniforms that I plan to do, I will be taking requests! If you would like a special uniform for a team that I did, or if you want another team, comment when I am done! 

Enjoy the uniforms!

ACC: Boston College, Clemson, Duke, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Miami, NC State, North Carolina, Norte Dame, Pitt, Syracuse, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest

BIG 10: Illionis, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, Rutgers, Wisconsin

BIG 12: Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech, West Virginia

BIG EAST: Butler, Creighton, DePaul, Georgetown, Marquette, Providence, St. John's, Seton Hall, Villanova, Xavier

PAC 12: Arizona, Arizona State, California, Colorado, Oregon, Oregon State, Stanford, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington State

SEC: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Missouri, Mississippi, Mississippi State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt

WILD CARDS: Albany, Boise State, UCF, Central Michigan, Cincinnati, Davidson, Dayton, Florida Gulf Coast, Fresno State, Gonzaga, Grand CanyonHarvard, Hawaii, Houston, Iona, James Madison, LaSalle, Long Beach State, Louisiana Tech, Marshall, Memphis, Miami(OH), Middle Tennessee, Monmouth, Navy, NC-Wilmington, New Mexico, Northern Illinois, Northern Iowa, Rhode Island, Saint Joesph's, Saint Louis, Saint Mary's, San Diego State, SMU, South Florida, Stephen F. Austin, Stony Brook, Temple, Tulsa, UCONN, UC Irvine, UNLV, Valprasio, VCU, Vermont, Wichita State

Marlin.png

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, if albeit very crude.  My complaints:

Drop the black alt for Duke.  I need a barf bucket.

(for BC) MAKE THE JERSEYS MATCH AAAAAHHH

Clemson looks good, no complaints here.

The back numbers on all jerseys (especially Clemson) are pushed way too far up the shoulders.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

I would thin out the feather. Also take more risks, it’s not easy but it’s a lot better when done (most of the time) look at Unis from previous years and get inspired. You catagorized this as a concept now a tweak

Excellent!

FSU:  The feathers are WAY too big.  Also, I don't think the shorts match up with the jersey.

Tech:  Agree with @ATolly66 regarding the front numbers.  The front wordmark/number combo is pushed way too far up the jersey.  Also, ditch the same-color lettering on the blue jersey and, if you're going to make the shorts stripes stop partway up, make the jersey stripes stop partway down.

L-ville:  Don't like the wing pattern.  Also, the NOB font looks a little cramped.

Despite these issues and the crudeness of the designs, they're still nice.  Keep it up, I'm enjoying it.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

Archived