NASCAR as Formula 1?

flyersfan

SO, I was playing F1 2015 yesterday and then saw someone had just recently posted a template for the new formula car, and wanted to do some concepts for it. I know NASCAR like the back of my hand, Formula is a distant follow. I wanted to imagine some NASCAR teams sponsors as formula cars, with Haas being the obvious crossover (the 14 car will look similar to how i think they should really look) but I only have 2 completed so far. I know they're a touch plain to start, but I didn't want to go all in if nobody would bat an eye. So enjoy, leave some C&C or let me know if you want to see some more! If this gets a positive reaction I'm planning on doing a car for all 36 chartered teams.

Here is the Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates #1 Cessna and the Penske Racing #2:

sCYQAKg.png

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Yeah I’ll get working on the Gordon one. I don’t want to make this a “requesting” series but I want to take all the current ones and a bunch of classics and then eventually make a voting system to find a winner. 

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

So I have 3 exams this week, putting this to the side so I can be studying. hoping to get a bunch of cars done on Thursday...

seems like the Gordon car was a hit!

and a note: I’m obviously not adding all the smaller secondary sponsors teams might have simply because they don’t really add to the designs of the cars, they always feel just “added on” in my opinion.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Thanks for the kind words! Here's 3 more, more to come shortly (maybe later tonight or tomorrow afternoon we will see.)

The 2017 versions of The Hendrick Motorsports 48, Kobalt and Lowe's versions, and the Intimidator, Richard Childress Racing GM Goodwrench #3.

qEa9cZG.png

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived