New Fantasy League Proposal

Notch Novelty

I propose that any member of an league can't leave their current league to join another league without waitng entire season without participating in that sport.

Reason, is because these leaves league members scrambling for owners. Loyality is always an plus.

It's just an proposal. No offense to anyone, would make things fair for all.

Loyality is always an plus.

Not just a plus, something to live by. For those who don't know, my signature is 'SEMPER FI(short for FIDELIS)' which is latin for Always Faithful. It is the motto of the USMC, and words I hold very close to my heart.

If someone is willing to jump one league to join another on the same board, that tells you they'll do the same thing over and over. Would anyone really want someone who would turn so easily away from those he has made a committment too? It just looks like next year you'll be looking for yet another owner.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

would make things fair for all.

Funny how your bringing up fair play. You want to know the reason why I left MLF, it's because I didn't want to be in another league with someone who cheats and sucks the fun out of it. That's right I left becuase of you. I am not trying to leave MLF scrambling, in fact I offered to find a replacement so you guys wouldn't have to scramble. I wanted to be in a league where there wasn't complaining and it was friendly competition, in other words a league without you in it. 2 spots opened and I decided to go after one of them. I have dropped out of MLF for good, so if I don't get into the CFA I'm out of a team period. This has nothing to do with commitmint becuase I have been committed in my other leagues. This has to do with wanting to have fun.

I propose that any member of an league can't leave their current league to join another league without waitng entire season without participating in that sport.

Reason, is because these leaves league members scrambling for owners. Loyality is always an plus.

It's just an proposal. No offense to anyone, would make things fair for all.

Well I withdrew my IHL application when it became clear I wouldn't have time over the winter for both the IHL and the NABA. (and at first the TNFF too)

Now I'd rather be in a fantasy hockey league than a basketball one--but I made a commitment to the NABA, and I will honour it--and I plan to have fun with it as well.

So yes loyalty is important...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Hold on. Shouldn't this be in the FANTASY section, boys and girls?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived