NBA Redesign (1/30): Atlanta Hawks Added 4/15

DoctaC

DoctaC's NBA Redesign

Hello everyone, today I will be starting a new thread on the concepts forum; my NBA redesign. These concepts will use a template I made myself (for paint). It was inspired by the one used by @Victormrey in his MLB x Nike Aeroswift thread, and this image: https://bit.ly/2Ukd2IL. I will be doing all 30 teams in alphabetical order - when I finish all 30, I may do some expansion team concepts, defunt team concepts, or something else is this thread. For the current 30, I won't be doing any logos from scratch (as of right now), just uniforms. I may make some tweaks to some logos if I feel it is needed. Each team will receive a home, road, and alternate uniform. Hope you enjoy.

Atlanta Hawks

Here's the template:

DSq7e2e.png

First up, the Atlanta Hawks. I kept their jerseys very similar to the current design, it's one of my favorites in the NBA right now. One of the issues I have with it is the colors, so I switched them back to the ones used from 1995-2007. The alternate is based on their uniform from 1995-1999, just with their current alternate logo and number/wordmark font.

Home

uq55mvY.png

Road

yRRZ9aN.png

Alternate

63pkrP5.png

Hope you enjoy, C+C is appreciated.

The yellow alt could be much better if you followed the guidelines of the first two uniforms. Maybe you could also make it throwback inspired. Back to the Dominique Wilkins red and yellow pac man era. Just get rid of the logo, which is way to close to the word mark.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Where the Nike and share are logo? And the city and possibly the earned jerseys? Other wise good work.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

Archived