Jacksonville Jaguars Concept

LMU

The major change that I made was that I made a new helmet, teal with a gold facemasks, featuring the shield version of the current helmet logo. I also tried to put some more teal in the numbers and in the black alternate, while at the same time adding teal pants to the set. I tried to get away from a solid color look, so there won't be the "clean" all white look or the solid black saints knockoff look.

jagsconcept.png

And, thanks to skater20na for the templete.

VmWIn6B.png

Looks good. The helmet just doesn't look right unless it's black. The numbers look better with their current font as well. Other than that, looks better than their current look.

*On a side note, it's awesome to see my template used for the first time by someone other than myself.

The helmet just doesn't look right unless it's black. The numbers look better with their current font as well.

I thought the same thing about the helmet at first, but it has grown on me. I just wanted to throw some more teal into the mix, and I thought that the helmet just needed something. I might try another version with a black helmet and teal mask. And, the numbers were just a decent font that I downloaded, because I'm too lazy to find the actual font. And, thanks again for making those templetes.

VmWIn6B.png

The helmet just doesn't look right unless it's black. The numbers look better with their current font as well.

I thought the same thing about the helmet at first, but it has grown on me. I just wanted to throw some more teal into the mix, and I thought that the helmet just needed something. I might try another version with a black helmet and teal mask. And, the numbers were just a decent font that I downloaded, because I'm too lazy to find the actual font. And, thanks again for making those templetes.

You are most welcome.

And if you look at the next to last post on the template sticky thread, there is a link for my template blank with a much better helmet included.

i like this a lot. i do somewhat agree that the helmet should remain black, but i like the shield logo a lot. i am in love with their current number font, but thats not your fault for not having it haha. and one thing, the teal pants would clash pretty badly with the black if they are that dark. overall, this is lovely.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

EDIT: Added more teal to the numbers of the alternate jersey, removed teal pants from the black alternate, changed helmet to black with teal facemask, but kept shield. And, if anyone can score the number font for me, I'll fix that, because I still want to use that, but I just can't find it.

VmWIn6B.png

EDIT: I couldn't find the actual font yet, so I decided to use the closest font that I could. So, I replaced the numbers with the font of the Avalanche, recolored to how I had it before minus some of the black outlines.

VmWIn6B.png

That's looks really funny (me being an Avs fan and all)

Also a couple notes, the numbers are much too large on the jerseys and the jaguar logo on the sleeve, left sleeve (right side from view) his backside should be there, not the front. I'm still looking for enough to make the font.

OK, numbers are shrunk, but I was looking at the photos of the new jerseys that you posted, and the way I put the jaguar sleeve patch is right. The only change I made there was that I enlarged it from the original because it always seemed a little insignificant to me. But, if we can't find the fond, are the Avs numbers close enough?

VmWIn6B.png

Archived