Neat

CC97

does anyone know what the leafs golf uniforms look like because thats what theyre doing right now thanks to my flyers!!! LOL

Well I have no comeback for that, that was practically a 7-game sweep, the only game we deserved to win was the 3-OT game that we lost!

We were due, we had made it past the first round every season since joining the Eastern Conference, made it to the conf finals twice.

Good luck against Ottawa, I'm sure you remember the last Flyers matchup with them  :D

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

yea how can i forget the lousy 2 goal performance.LOL they can beat this team but the defense has to play alot better than they did in the leafs series and cechmanek has to continue to keep them in games. o and btw, i thought the leafs deserved to win game 6 too.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

I think the thing to note on that wacky TML logo jersey is the tag with the silhouette of some "Gangsta" teenager standing there acting all fly an' all.  Goes to show that CCM is now catering to a scary, artificial new audience.

As close at that second jersey may be to being next year's alternate, the striping doesn't match the current (now defunct?) alternate.  I'm not sure if they'd have white shoulder panels or white collar, but I don't think they need it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I think the thing to note on that wacky TML logo jersey is the tag with the silhouette of some "Gangsta" teenager standing there acting all fly an' all. Goes to show that CCM is now catering to a scary, artificial new audience.

I just noticed that myself, Roger.  The more I think about it, I think it's also intriguing to see the manner in which the arms of the sweater itself are folded -- as if the "wearer" is flashing a gang sign or something.

OK, first: What the hell is this thing? The logo is cool, but is CCM now making a Zephyr-type line of jerseys with made-up new logos? And where do you see a guy standing there looking "fly"? LOL I thought that was a ribbon or something.

Second: What's this talk of a new Leafs alternate? Are they dropping the current white one?

Chazberg, look at the tags below the right cuff.  You'll find Mr. Fly.

And yes, the Leafs are supposed to be getting a blue alternate that looks like their current alternate.  I'm not sure if they are dropping the white alternate.  They could still use it in the arenas of other original six teams.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Chazberg, look at the tags below the right cuff. You'll find Mr. Fly.

And yes, the Leafs are supposed to be getting a blue alternate that looks like their current alternate. I'm not sure if they are dropping the white alternate. They could still use it in the arenas of other original six teams.

Pretty sure that you can only have one alt, 3 jerseys. Therefore unless they decide to make the throwbacks full time, you have yourself just the blue alt.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived