LILG'S Minor League Challenge

Gary

This is the first ever LILG'S Minor League Challenge. Which I will give you a minor league team from hockey, baseball, football(yes football), and basketball. The first ever challenge will have to do with the United Hockey League. There are 14 teams in the UHL, 3 of them are expansion. Your job is to create a new logo and uniform.

Requirements:

Create a logo for the team of your choice

Create a Home and Away Uniform

Create a Secondary/Alternate logo

Optional:

Create an Alternate Uniform

Here are the 14 teams you can work with and you can go to UHL Website if you have any questions:

Kansas City Outlaws

Flint Generals

Kalamazoo Wings

Motor City Mechanics

Port Huron Beacons

Muskegon Fury

Adirondack Frostbite

Danbury Trashers

Elmira Jackals

Richmond River Dogs

Fort Wayne Komets

Missouri River Otters

Quad City Mallards

Rockford Ice Hogs

K.C., Motor City(Detroit), and Danbury are expansion and have brand new identities. If you want you can make a new one, how you see fit

Deadline is September 10, 2004

Good Luck

it's been a while, so I'm gonna let ol' Patton out...Flint Generals (lilg, Tank, Cole, et al may remember this one)

pattongeneral2.gif

generaljersey4.gif

heck, this was sort of my TRL jersey, as I let the board have say in the evolution of the project. And now, the back story from my site:

Flint Generals: originalafterdark from the Fanhome board got the wheels turning here with the suggestion that the UHL Generals' current logo was way past due for an overhaul.  Being that I was very open to suggestions, I started with a triple blue and gold scheme and uniform style that came to mixed reviews.  Three versions later, I ended with a navy-red-gold scheme that was well received. 

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I still have that whole Uniform and jersey set in my computer because it's so amazing looking by the way i'm originalafterdark and pretty much got to see it first and close up

Here is my koncept (concept lol) for the Fort Wayne Komets...

komets_primary_logo.gif

Komets Primary Logo

komets_secondary_logo.gif

Komets Secondary Logo

komets_home.gif

Komets Home Jersey

komets_away.gif

Komets Away Jersey

komets_alternate.gif

Komets Alternate Jersey

C&C Welcome Guys! Thanks.

I still have that whole Uniform and jersey set in my computer because it's so amazing looking by the way i'm originalafterdark and pretty much got to see it first and close up

i figured it might be you...and that, IMO, i gotta say something.

the highest compliment any of us here would be able to receive would be a team using our logos and/or uniforms. a compliment almost as high is that someone could see the concept possibly being used one day. i'll have to wedge this in between those two. i'm touched :grin:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived