Wideright vs. the XFL (New Tampa Brand added 9/29)

WideRight

Guest darkpiranha

This is amazing.  Makes me excited for the XFL.   It'll be so sad when the real stuff is released and it's as lame as we're dreading.  LOVE all the swaps, especially the Gargoyles.  But the Plunder is a hard pass for me.  It's the one thing that's not like the others, as it's not a home run.  

Dediced that I agreed that the Tampa Bay Plunder didn't really work (at least the logo didn't), but I wanted to keep the oceanic/nautical theme, so I dusted off an idea I had used for my alternate history of the USFL and repurposed it for Tampa.

So, the new...improved... Tampa Bay Tritons!!!

spacer.png

1 hour ago, WideRight said:

Dediced that I agreed that the Tampa Bay Plunder didn't really work (at least the logo didn't), but I wanted to keep the oceanic/nautical theme, so I dusted off an idea I had used for my alternate history of the USFL and repurposed it for Tampa.

spacer.png

I always loved those USFL designs of yours! 

On 9/29/2019 at 12:32 PM, Viperion101 said:

What is the uniform template you've been using? I've looked all over this site and all over the internet and I can't find it. If you could help me out I'd appreciate it. 

I believe it is one I put together from several images/designs.  I use CorelDraw so I am not sure if I have a version that is easily transferable.  I can create a template PNG if that is helpful. 

On 9/29/2019 at 11:10 AM, WideRight said:

spacer.png

A great update to an already good concept! But there are a few small details that could be tidied up. E.G. there's a single number outline on the Away jersey, yet a double outline on the away, the spacing on the light blue bar under the wording is inconsistent, and the number outline coloring on the gold helmet is different from the gold shoulder yoke. Aside from similar small details, this has been a great series with loads of potential.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

On 9/30/2019 at 5:04 PM, WideRight said:

I believe it is one I put together from several images/designs.  I use CorelDraw so I am not sure if I have a version that is easily transferable.  I can create a template PNG if that is helpful. 

That would be great if you could do that!

spacer.png

• 2 months later...

Archived