NFL Redesign by SteinCreative - (8/32 teams posted)

OhioSportsMan61

30 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Up next: Detroit Lions

fOWQdtH.png

eDsKbTq.jpg

aOGRbkk.png

dfNroIZ.jpg

The home and away are great! Especially the shoulder stripes. I don’t really like the color rush though. I think it is too much grey. And the classic is classic.  Good work

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/6/2020 at 2:38 PM, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Hello there!

This is something totally different for me. I have almost exclusively worked on hockey/NHL concepts over the years and have never really taken the time to branch out of my comfort zone. With quarantine hitting week 8 here in Ohio, I figured that now would be a great time to try out something new and begin a new design project. Similar to my last project, I wanted to give each team four uniform options, with the caveat that they still must follow the NFL/Nike's guidelines of using one helmet (can use interchangeable decals and facemasks). Each team will have a Light, Dark, Color Rush, and Throwback or Alternate option (all of the pants options can be interchangeable, too).

Teams will be posted in no particular order (this is still very much a work in progress), but will be posted one division at a time.

Up first, the team with the #1 pick in this year's draft: Cincinnati Bengals

nKin4bS.png

p6Jmkka.jpg

3K5EQp3.png

YcWcv0V.jpg

(and shameless plug...if you missed my last project, check out the thread here:)

I’m hoping the Bengals wouldn’t go monochrome nearly this much. The style is a definite upgrade over their current though. 

On 5/10/2020 at 6:39 PM, Tygers09 said:

IRRELEVANT- thats a matter or your/someones own opinion; doesn't matter if they suck or not, we're talking about the uniforms. Remember this is logo/ sports uniforms messageboard?

Weeeeeeeeeee don’t give a damn for the whole state of M*ch*g*n, the whole state of M*ch*g*n, the whole state of M*ch*g*n...

(except the Lions. They’re okay.)

19 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Keep in mind the pants are all interchangeable for this set

I’m aware, but you should probably show fewer of them in monochrome if you don’t want people to get the impression that it’d be the default. 

53 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

I’m aware, but you should probably show fewer of them in monochrome if you don’t want people to get the impression that it’d be the default. 

Good call on that, I appreciate the feedback!

52 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Man, that Color Rush is something. 

In a good way or bad way? Lol

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

2 hours ago, TCRagnar said:

For the Vikings jerseys...no outline on the number on the throwback jersey.  Why add the Norseman logo to the sleeves of the jerseys and if so, shouldn't it be facing forward on both sleeves?

The numbers on the 1960's uniforms had a yellow stroke

MinnesotaVikings1969.jpgspacer.png

Now for the logo on the sleeves of the two primaries I see your point, but their logo isn't reversible.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

13 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Now for the logo on the sleeves of the two primaries I see your point, but their logo isn't reversible.

Don't see why you can't just flip the logo around. Their original logo faced left after all Is the Minnesota Vikings logo supposed to be Thor? - Quora

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

Archived