Worst New Logo

DarthMan

what is the worst new (recent) logo or uniform set?  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bobcats uniforms/logo is nowhere near as bad as what the Blue Jays have done.

u are right! btw- who voted for other and what is it? :therock:

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

I really don't think the Bobcats is taht bad.

I went with the Bengals. They screwed up the best uniforms in the league and are using that stupid "B" as a primary. Glad they did not screw up the helmet, though.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Wow, this is my unbiased opinion but how could you consider the new Utah Jazz logo as one of the worst recently? I'm comparing the old to new and it's pretty easy to say that the new is a lot better looking.

utah_jazz_comparison.jpg

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I wouldn't even call it a new logo. It's a recoloured version of the same thing.

In that case I guess the Nuggets logo is a shame after all.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Can't argue with that.

But then again the new Utah Jazz logo isn't exactly the same logo but just with new colors. They did take out some shapes and designs where as the Nuggets didn't.

Retired Number's To Come

Can't argue with that.

But then again the new Utah Jazz logo isn't exactly the same logo but just with new colors. They did take out some shapes and designs where as the Nuggets didn't.

Don't worry BS, we get it. You're very defensive of Utah sports, and that's great.

But some people don't like the Jazz logo past or present, and so even though they improved it slightly, Darthman felt that it was still one of the worst new logos, even if it is an improvement.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

But some people don't like the Jazz logo past or present, and so even though they improved it slightly, Darthman felt that it was still one of the worst new logos, even if it is an improvement.

Which is why it struck my curiosity and I simply asking the question. It's has nothing to do that I'm a die hard Jazz fan, I know a bad logo when I see one and I just can't seem to comprehend the current Jazz logo being a really bad one. Whatever though.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived