Taking my own stab at some NBA City Edition jersey. I'll start with the Atlanta Hawks. I kinda took the concept that Cleveland ran with and did a hip hop inspired city edition. Each letter is taken from a different well known rapper from Atlanta. A-Migos, T-T.I., L-Lil' Jon, A-Outkast, N-2 Chainz, T- TLC, A-Ludachris. On the sides of the jersey feature curved striping that represent Spaghetti Junction> I couldn't get the lines to do exactly what I wanted to so I did what I could. If someone has recommendations on how to do curved lines better please let me know. spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Nets I tried to go with some classic imagery for not only Brooklyn but for the team itself. My color choices include black from their current set and the red navy and gray come from their days as the New Jersey Nets. I also decided to give the lettering a gradient to harken back the the gradient jersey that is a current alternate used by the team. I used graffiti lettering and put a brick pattern on the sides to represent the architecture and long time street art of the area.

spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

Atlanta: Cavs but better. 7/10 would buy

Boston: Number is too big 4.5/10 ehhh...

Brooklyn: Great, but I’d  Reverse the Gradient . 8.5/10 would definitely buy

Charlotte: Different Jersey font please. 4/10

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

4 minutes ago, Blindsay said:

Any recommendations on the font for Charlotte?

ZUH86xc.png

15 minutes ago, Blindsay said:

How's this look for the Nets?

spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

For Cleveland I found out the Jerry Siegel (co-creator of Superman) was from Cleveland and has a house on display there that people could visit. So I decided to go with a Superman theme. I know DC would have to give the ok but I think this would make money from not only NBA fans, but also comic book fans and those weird dudes that think it's cool to just wear something with the Superman logo. It's a win for everyonespacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

Cleveland: instead of the numbers in the Superman logo, have it the same way as the letters. 7.5/10 buyable.

Dallas: We need numbers man. I’d say move the star up put Dallas or Mavericks in the star and put the number in the blue.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

This might be my favorite that I've done so far. For the Nuggets I based it off of the Denver flag, again I feel the Colorado flag is overused, and also mixed it with the old school mountains features in the rainbow jersey that everyone, including the Nuggets, love. Using Denvers current colors also gives it a bit of uniformity with other Colorado teams which I always love. 

spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

Archived