Weird Broncos' concept created from weird Broncos' helmet prototype...

oldschoolvikings

This was the picture from the thread about this helmet, apparently from the early 70's...

spacer.png

So, I thought I'd take a wild guess about what the back of the helmet looks like, and what those colors might be. And I guess what weird uniform would go with it.

And, surprise!, it turns out weird...

spacer.png

This is cool, really fun idea and a good imagining of what the full set could have looked like. Looking at the helmet striping, the red sort of reminds me of the motion stripe on the Bills logo. I don't know, something like this could a cool look for them.

spacer.png

On 2/21/2021 at 6:17 PM, colinturner95 said:

Even though the helmet color isn't orange, could we see a version swapping the red out for orange? 

Some of the old mid-60s footage from NFL Films shows a deep red-orange rather than the bright orange most of us know and love. I wonder if that is just the development of the film, though. Still, this could be a great marketing opportunity for the Broncos -- the addition of a small bit of gold?

22 hours ago, totc said:

Some of the old mid-60s footage from NFL Films shows a deep red-orange rather than the bright orange most of us know and love. I wonder if that is just the development of the film, though. Still, this could be a great marketing opportunity for the Broncos -- the addition of a small bit of gold?

I'd love to see that! Takes on added value for them, as they won the Golden 50th Super Bowl...

N3d5IIl.png

On 2/19/2021 at 5:36 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

This was the picture from the thread about this helmet, apparently from the early 70's...

spacer.png

So, I thought I'd take a wild guess about what the back of the helmet looks like, and what those colors might be. And I guess what weird uniform would go with it.

And, surprise!, it turns out weird...

spacer.png

This looks a lot like the London Monarchs team in Madden. It's an interesting look and colour scheme though. 

Archived