New concepts

PhilaLogos

wow. those are really good! im gonna go through them in order.

the sixers one is very very good, but i think it needs a real 'X' instead of the star. maybe the star is the dot on the 'I'? i love how you brought back the '76' secondary in great fasion.

the bucks one is the only one i dont like. i think they need to ditch the purple and go back to the multiple green hues they had in the 80s or the green and maroon of the 70s.

i like the spurs one. i dont know why, but its pretty good. it fits and isnt too radical.

the jets one is a great use of creative license. the 'flight' logo works well in this case. i think the jets need either a change to a less retro uniform or to go back to the green and black of the 80s and early 90s. now that you put this out there, i dont know which is better. i think it might be a little more convincing if you incorporated their old 'jets script' logo in somewere. maybe as the official wordmark, or maybe put it back on the helmet and leave the planes for the primary logo. anyway, this is a good concept, but im just torn on a team like the jets. you have very good ideas though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

well...its not really his. You'd have to take it from the Proposed Charlottte Flight Logos.

true, but I changed the colors, text, removed the banner thing hanging off the sides, so I think I changed it enough that it's my logo or close to it.

Skater20na- sure, but you have to write "Made by Masta Sports Design at mastadesign.i8.com" in a white space in the image.

Fuzzlewig- Thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate it. And I'll look into the Bucks and see how it looks with maroon.

Howard1.jpg

Well I'll give you credit for it though, if course, but because of the way I'm doing it I won't put watermarks or anything like that over the logos.

Thanks Again

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, but I didn't want it to say that (made by..) over the logo, I wanted it under it or over it, wherever there's space.

Howard1.jpg

true, but I changed the colors, text, removed the banner thing hanging off the sides, so I think I changed it enough that it's my logo or close to it.

Welllll.....not so much. You'll find that kinda thing is really discouraged around here.

The Bucks has some potential and needs to be fleshed out some more. Like to see that.

yeah, shy away from calling it 'your logo.' just leave it at, you modified the charlotte flight logo for use with the new york jets or something.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Hate to be a meanass but: Yikes.

The Sixers watermark just looks..*shudder*

The Jets: 1 word: *RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP*

The Bucks: BAMBI COME HOME!

Spurs: The Watermark..a triangle on a u..ok..

I really hope ur kidding.

Howard1.jpg

I added a Rockies and Lightning concept at the end of the page, I could use some feedback on those, too. Especially the lighting one, since I never watch hockey and know nothing about it but felt inclined to put a hockey jerey on here.

Howard1.jpg

fuzzlewigg - I can't see the logo you posted.

thats weird, but anyway, its just the big lets script that they used in the 80s and early 90s. what used to be on their helmet before they went retro.

Hate to be a meanass but: Yikes.

The Sixers watermark just looks..*shudder*

The Jets: 1 word: *RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP*

The Bucks: BAMBI COME HOME!

Spurs: The Watermark..a triangle on a u..ok..

I really hope ur kidding.

No, I r not.

And the new ones just..gah.

TB is too simplistic.

And Colorado: LEAVE AS IS! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived