Texas A&M changes unis

vicfurth

i think its okay in college football, but i dont like it in baseball for some odd reason.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

This is a great traditional move by Coach Fran. There's something classier about playing for the name on the front rather than the one on the back.

However, that got me to thinking about how much I hate the school's name on the front of the jersey. It looks more "high school" than classy.

Another uniform note from last night. Some schools can't pull off the "all one color" pants and jersey. Some can (I went to Washington State and loved the all crimson home uniforms). I really liked the all red Utah. Only thing is, their helmets are crimson and the rest is a true red. It looked kinda goofy.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

I noticed the names and I thought "practice jersey". I really didn't like it that much. However, the white facemasks are a marked improvement.

Funny note, while they sported the maroon facemasks, their record steadily dropped & Slocum was fired.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Coacher beat me to it. The Utes helmet color was indeed crimson, and considerably darker than the red found in the rest of the uniform. How did they screw up that badly...

capt.slcu10609030151.texas_a_m_utah_slcu106.jpg

capt.slcu10309030146.texas_a_m_utah_slcu103.jpg

It's not that the color is off, they look different in person. They're just like the Oregon helmets.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Thanks Pantone.

I still don't understand why they would change to a darker red when having the helmets treated with the metallic stuff. It would have looke great had they kept the same shade of red.

Sounds like the equipment manager screwed it up. Changing the helmet color, while not altering the color on the uniforms, is completely boneheaded.

Like I said, they color is different in person.....that's why it's genius! I guess you wouldn't know though.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived