The Final Frontier

Stampman

Madden PC...

The final frontier...

These are the games of the USS Enterprise, their 30 season franchise...

To explore strange new fields*,

To seek out new glitches and new formations...

TO boldy throw...

where no QB has thrown before...

Doo Doo, Doodoodoo doooooo...

Doo doo doo, doodoodoo doo DOOOOO!!!

(*2002 version & before)

(left to right-Home Blue (science), Road Gold (command), Home alt Red (Services & expendables), Road alt green (Captain alt colour)-

f9af5b57.png

Comments.are.wel-come.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

hahaha, that's great man. I always liked Star Trek. But i'm not the kind who dresses up in Romulan gear. I just liked the show.

Yeah I don't dress up either...

Actually the inspiration for these goes back 3 years--on the way to our summer vacation destination we passed through the town of Vulcan, Alberta.

They have made a tourist attraction of their name--featuring Star Trek paraphernalia all over town. Their visitor center is a space station, and you cna get a digital photo of yourself in a Star Trek shirt, with various cardboard cutouts of Trek Characters looking on...

SO I thought, if they had a football team and went the Star trek route--what would it look like?--When I got Madden 2002 I created my first version, and refined it over time to the 2004 version seen here.

While 2004 allows me to use all the original series' uniform colours, I do miss the stadiums available in 2002--for the Vulcan team I used Nile High Stadium as their home stadium (it had an Egyptian theme)--it fit the planet Vulcan...

Glad you liked it, and glad it made you laugh...

Thanks...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

great job.

Not to nitpick.

But I'd try not only what you've done, but ..

make the shoulders black.......(or is that a TNG thing only?)

And then put the logo on the left breast.......(Madden does that right?)

And then make the #s the same color as the jersey. So it looks like they dont have any.

Thats just me though.

awesome work.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I'm more an original series guy, so I left off the shoulder stripes (which I couldn't do in 2002 anyway) but feel free to try...

the suggestion of making the numbers the same colour as the jersey is one I'll have to try--and as of 2004 you can't put a logo on the jersey (PC)

The road alt is based on the warp around Captain's tunis colour--but yeah to see a wrap around one for the QB?--cool...

The red ones are okay to wear if you have a Scottish accent...

Thanks for the comments--I have some new stuff to try now...

I prefer Star Trek (original anyway) as I only like the first Star Wars movie (the original one--the first one made--not the first chronolgically)--I found the others boring...

Anyway back on topic --sort of--Star Wars unis could be boring--for example the Vaders would be all black, the Stormtroopers all white, the Wookies all brown, the C3PO's all gold, the... :D

i like astronomy(space to the late person). I like rpgs.

so do i like star trek or star wars as the stereotype would predict?

NO. NO. NO. and NO.

i hate both star trek and star wars.

but the uni design looks cool. ^_^

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Hey thanks...

I already did ones for the old Patrick McGoohan show-"The Prisoner" (it was entered in a contest here--and actually got votes)

Maybe I'll try another TV show or two...

Archived