Cincinnati Bengals New Uniforms

Jezus_Ghoti

2 hours ago, jp1409 said:

This is the only way to make the white jerseys work with the current uniforms options...

While the helmets and pants match the jerseys still look like they went with a one color tiger stripe because it was cheaper or less complicated. For this set to look professional they need to have a consistent pattern which would involve white pants that use the insert from the black pants and possibly an orange sleeve cap on the white. If they really want the white tiger look they should have updated the color rush.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/14/2021 at 10:43 AM, mbannon92 said:

spacer.png
spacer.png

Of those two looks I much, much prefer the white pants/"White Tiger" look.  Looks super clean and the lack of orange in the tiger stripes on the jersey plays well with the lack of orange in the tiger stripes on the pants.  The bottom combination is okay, certainly better than anything from the previous set, but if I'm being honest it kind of looks like an alternate jersey that they paired with regular pants.  Like there should be another white jersey they're hiding from us that has more orange.  I'd have no qualsm with them going White Tiger full-time on the road.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Crabcake said:

Of those two looks I much, much prefer the white pants/"White Tiger" look.  Looks super clean and the lack of orange in the tiger stripes on the jersey plays well with the lack of orange in the tiger stripes on the pants.  The bottom combination is okay, certainly better than anything from the previous set, but if I'm being honest it kind of looks like an alternate jersey that they paired with regular pants.  Like there should be another white jersey they're hiding from us that has more orange.  I'd have no qualsm with them going White Tiger full-time on the road.

They need to wear either orange or black socks with the white pants. As far as the black pants, I like them better for the road, but they need to wear orange socks. 

spacer.png

Archived