NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 245/384 - Saint Francis Red Flash

heavybass

• 2 weeks later...
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 133/384 - Saint Anslem Hawks
  • 3 weeks later...

Again excuse with previous post... I got really occupied with the NFL/USFL merger thread.

So for the New England division we need a team that really speaks out in terms of competition... how about a team that is primarily known for it's ice hockey?

HERE COME THE RIVER HAWKS!!!
AMWts8BFQU1GDhd7ZyzQ82GOu2u9iUFigwEFTEc-

I mean you have to go nuts when it comes to UMass Lowell.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 134/384 - UMass Lowell River Hawks
8 hours ago, heavybass said:

Again excuse with previous post... I got really occupied with the NFL/USFL merger thread.

So for the New England division we need a team that really speaks out in terms of competition... how about a team that is primarily known for it's ice hockey?

HERE COME THE RIVER HAWKS!!!
AL9nZEU6425Rc9uzP60_X7NDrP5BdjXp78-EAYaY

I mean you have to go nuts when it comes to UMass Lowell.

One of my favorites so far 👍🏼

• Dislike 1

• 1 month later...
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 135/384 - Binghamton Bearcats
3 hours ago, heavybass said:

"dusts off the cobwebs"

It's been ages etc... let's get back to it.

BINGHAMTON BEARCATS
AL9nZEU3GT4Gih2fWMFxA5vSNiMXti8a6QKoGkTI

Not enough representation of this shade of green.... and it's high time Binghamton got football representation even if it's Arena Football.

I think that the numbers and stripes should be green (as in other sports) on the white jersey.

Let's go now to a team that deserves not only a football team once again BUT at least a place in say the MAC... alongside their close rivals Buffalo.

Here are the...

CANISIUS GOLDEN GRIFFINS
AMWts8BRdTDBVzy4BhquD-W9W8wrLBcPecs3bL2s

The Griffs are easily a candidate for a Arena Football team since most of their rivals are in a reachable area... mostly FCS teams with their rivals Buffalo being in the Group of 5.... however something simple works fine for these powerhouses.

• Applause 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 136/384 - Canisius Golden Griffins

Here is the Apple division's hardest and toughest team.... and it was something I had to consider that armed forces wouldn't be allowed to have an Arena Football team but presidential orders made sure that they did.

ARMY BLACK KNIGHTS

AMWts8Ch3B8Yc_XucTUMjc3ATsYCSRegBOMp2RtO

Having a logo on the helmet would be something that could work in Arena Football but I decided against it because the colors are fine and what I've made works already.... Armed Forces team are by default allowed to have the US Flag on their shirt and not the kit's sponsors.

• Love 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 137/384 - Army Black Knights

Next up in the Apple Division... is a team from the hard hitting streets of the Bronx, the football team returns for the first time since 1987.

MANHATTEN JASPERS

AMWts8AQe3SeOxMvXuEQVcjnVqsR7W6wrqVYmZvP

The Jaspers are a primary basketball and baseball team these days and with not much room in the Bronx, opportunities are slim but this side takes their chances especially with rivals Iona and Fordham.... the uniforms are a reference from the 1920's to the 1940's before they shut down the program.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 138/384 - Manhattan Jaspers
  • 2 weeks later...
  • heavybass changed the title to What if the NCAA did Arena Football? 139/384 - Marist Red Foxes