Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Salt Lake Sentinels 32/32 Regular 16/16 Expansion **THREAD COMPLETE**

heavybass

Alright then team 20.... we are down to the final 12.

AFC is the next destination of call and we're going to the West again.... for a team that is often told that it was too small, the former owner of said team said  :censored: it I do what I want with this team and nothing can stop me, be fair he tried everything but eventually he made one small major :censored: up.... that :censored: up resulted in the following:

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS OF LOS ANGELES

HOME

AM-JKLV4hVhg88DvhapiWdKQ1PUu_-ry0MZYliGKROAD
AM-JKLWsI6tES6kbq3TzjK5fu7yVPLLUd5nx1QeNALT
AM-JKLV6fBfcV6JDPe_tkjFx4bw6wL32_w7_abc4
RETRO

AM-JKLWcF1URkhzg_N5pm_hc8lsT1Oay8Kc3KqmT

:censored: SPANOS!!!

Now that we got that out of the way.... The Chargers have been reclaimed by San Diego but because they haven't built a proper arena yet to replace Qualcomm and the fact that the Aztec one in it's place is too small to host, they still reside in SOFI until their brand new stadium at the sea is built.

Home and Road are still the same as it was in 2020's rebuild... a beautiful set that is boosted with blue pants to the rotation but instead of White/Royal/Royal and White/Navy/Navy... The Alt becomes the mid 70's recreation whilst the 'Retro' another fauxback because Spanos was too :censored:ing cheap to come up with one recreated the 1994 Chargers that lost to the 49ers in that Super Bowl.

Rumors of a White/Gold/White alt might be in the works.... at least the secondary logo is not a triceratops because that would be stupid.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - LA Chargers/San Diego Chargers 20/32
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's eager for another update? I know I am... today I unveil one of the top sides of the NFC, a dominant force in the playoff hunt, a force that has been to championship games, who is essentially another team from the late 2000s early 2010s with as just much ruthlessness and playing ability.

Why it's the...

DETROIT LIONS

HOME
Uxo2m1nHGlLnMw-OR_pg4FoNT9ZZP1VIkuRlushZ
ROAD
kZYcXvAknPjUzbLueDp63kaC3buHabL8dfQKYKOh
ALT
Y_KPG-LEKrbft96VjkyMCm6eCoHv1WXbdElLMhcf
RETRO

OOQhgsLWPy2h8D5jbsdF-liq1UMeVDIcGxg1Rj5K

The Dan Campbell Lions are one of the top offense and defense teams in the NFL... Maria Ford's decision to trust Dan Campbell's culture building has allowed him to find and mold a new generation of tough Lions players, with the demise of Green Bay as a powerhouse in the division... it has allowed them and Chicago to engage in who is considered the top predator in the division... Minnesota are also in this contention although rarely break through the new era in Bears/Lions rivalry.

Home, Alt and Road represent the three main factors of the Lions... a clean silver, blue and white and simplicity which drives a team into looking the best and being the best.

Not much successful runs in this franchise's history has been the influence for the Retro... the three championships in the 50's nearly made it in, but it was the team's run in 1991 and before the current playoff success that they enjoy... the best result in the team's history.

It won't be long before the Detroit Lions become Super Bowl Champions.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Detroit Lions 21/32

Next up is a team that everyone knows... including Raymond.

CLEVELAND BROWNS

HOME

tzz2Ht6kqWJ0n7kNCJI-VpUq8iG3n_ADX2aFD_zx
ROAD
AM-JKLU7V8aZ1it5tiyPUTZkHBUmORJNWYkTKhBG
ALT
AM-JKLWkOlfUMzr_wuMFvEv97c14WEl9Gr6gf3vF
RETRO

AM-JKLX0wCrb23vky2Rxsnx-iL2eRo3ao2ybLX5q

Everybody knows them as the Cleveland Browns... a team that tried to change which then everyone made fun of, the only team in the league where Orange and Brown work well together, 2020's reverting to the classic look did work and in fact it made them play better football including breaking their playoff winning streak against Pittsburgh.

Now they compete daily with the Bengals and the Ravens on a yearly basis to see who is the best team in the organisation... and passing their curses onto the completely worthless Pittsburgh Steelers.

Home, Road and Alt uses the 2015 colours with the classic look.... Alt is left blank on purpose because no-one in their right :censored:ing mind wants to utter Hue Jackson's name without getting horribly cursed on by :censored:tiness.

Now Retro I had a thought about... I could of gone 50's but that was nah.... I didn't want to do that, so I went with the best year of an era of Browns football known for giving their fans heart attacks.... 1986, the first of three years against Denver for the AFC's biggest prize.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Cleveland Browns 22/32

Well this popularity at some point is going to come to a certain point... and I figured I would do this here and now.

The aftermath of the biggest scandal/fallout to hit the NFL ever.

The Snyder Email cache got doxxed... and it resulted in a lot of casualties.

WASHINGTON REDWOLVES

HOME
AM-JKLXIxZUkV2_eQZ6Oi69Lp2XU3WeQflZ3JOVk
ROAD
AM-JKLUXXbMQx30i70x64h8lMRZR5Unt58uVxzWh
ALT
AM-JKLU24Uhu7rDa9jQXpXwvduijfIatb4m_0OA2
RETRO

AM-JKLUXlRXj9ll1hz3EwV2VDUnD36GI7RoA-CAl

So this all began from the Jon Gruden stuff and it mothballed to the eventual firings of Roger Goodell, the lifetime ban of Nike and FedEX from the Redwolves all at the eventual forgone conclusion to have Dan Snyder to sell to a better owner... and said new owner still didn't move the Redwolves into the 51st Prison State that is DC because there is NOTHING of value in that state that is worth a stadium to move too.

The Redwolves achieved moderate success after all since the rebranding of their Home, Road and Alt... they are the kings of the NFC East alongside the Giants and when Riverboat Ron moved on eventually... the groundwork for good picks was made and now a new era of Hogs football trample strong in the league.

Retro details the best ever Washington team to have gone on the field.... 1991, one of the dominant Super Bowl wins ever and still one of the top performances by a NFC side over an AFC side.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Washington Redwolves 23/32

I'm making a small change here this update... it was going to be Buffalo but I figured that would saved for last... so I'll be posting the next AFC East team.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

HOME

AM-JKLWXXvb3vgEoh9apniTb6jE7yDUZaJlua_T3

ROAD

AM-JKLWXDrlcyk1R1PbRSsDL5-HiGOHGF6n7zIxi
ALT
MUZB_pOtTMO7M3QpARjwhRmswfdwpRIVWDmZua9Z
RETRO

VMGwanFgqR1_vubAHP3NrExQM9GHKh38KN5ceczU

When Bill Belichek retired from the NFL, Robert Kraft decided to honor his longest serving coach by retiring the Navy from the color scheme officially ending the Brady/Belichek era and making that dynasty a part of history... however every other team in the league, 95% of the fanbase and several media outlets called bull :censored: on that decision saying that they didn't want the Silver/Navy to be part of a losing dynasty.

Which is why Josh McDaniels was doomed to failure and will always fail in the NFL for choking BADLY with two teams... they're average now but their 2020 redesigns still endure except now with added white pants for home, blue pants for road and double red for Alt.

Since the Brady era uniforms were offically retired from the Retro pile.... and nobody wanted to go back to the 1985 set which surprised Miami but then realising that opening fresh wounds with the Ditka Bears, they instead with 1996 as their Retro uniform of choice... the 1996 Pats with Bledisoe was one of the highlights from the Silver/Blue era... and then Silver/Navy.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - New England Patriots 24/32

Buoyed by the good will I'd gotten... we're doing another update today, next up in NFC is a team that didn't really do much... well apart from giving Aaron Rodgers the send off he needed in 2023 as they spanked the Titans hard... welp I said Rodgers so you know who is next.

GREEN BAY PACKERS

HOME

AM-JKLUqodZaOYSJ28g9AvjnjECOVbfxsbut_TFi

ROAD

AM-JKLX6SmrJSzjK6-1iiFfW6iY4o_-mRk2DQOZE

ALT

AM-JKLVX2Fp2EOPIEI69gOLOtvx74UI0ItwLgCGP

RETRO

AM-JKLU8VorRKc9O3GX2plnQu03oUrKQSlFsuk2E

Not much I could of done to Green Bay honestly, well the Home, Alt and Retro were locks especially the 50's since they locked those to around 2026 so I couldn't of done anything else.... honestly if it was me, I would of done the 1996 Packers since THAT was a good look.

So I went with what the proposed uniform change was going to be in 1994 and that was what I made the Alt instead.... except I found a better gold to go with that bright green, see if they went with what I'd made then I think it would of been a better look for Ron Wolfe instead of going "Oh no, that looks terrible... burn these in a fire."

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Green Bay Packers 25/32

We are now on team 26.... and I just finished designing team 32 as of this moment, so the design phase is done... well that is until I do expansion teams, and yes there will be expansion teams.

You can't go without London Monarchs as I normally say.

So team 26 is a side that ended 50 years without a Super Bowl, that is still currently a playoff contender surviving the Broncos and the Chargers whilst spanking the Raiders for nearly 12 games straight... where Mahomes throws freely and whose contract has begun to eat into hard earners...

But all this team needed was a few touchups of consistency and that is all they needed, not a major overhaul and definetly not black for :censored:ing black's sake!

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

HOME
AM-JKLVK8aK88Nj8oOmFvjVz9uzMutbUkrmRIWyY
ROAD
AM-JKLWNGW5VmlTZyypiBVVcsa2lEljLOv-eGpkL
ALT
AM-JKLVYMDLoHkHA9Op-sbUrmh1dhNWRWvvD9Am9
RETRO

AM-JKLUy_u58UM6mcqd7lmMC5W-9GLt_Qkh3CY8_

Kansas don't need Black as a uniform colour, they need it as a support colour and when they added it permanently to the scheme, I wanted it to be a supporting colour so keeping what they got now but since yellow appearing outside the arrowhead in support... black supports numbers, sleeves and pants.

Home, Road and Alt supports the new black as support mentioned before and Retro essentially honors the 1969 Chiefs because the current Chiefs won in 2019 and that was TOO recent.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Kansas City Chiefs 26/32
10 hours ago, heavybass said:

I'm making a small change here this update... it was going to be Buffalo but I figured that would saved for last... so I'll be posting the next AFC East team.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

HOME

AM-JKLWXXvb3vgEoh9apniTb6jE7yDUZaJlua_T3

ROAD

AM-JKLWXDrlcyk1R1PbRSsDL5-HiGOHGF6n7zIxi
ALT
MUZB_pOtTMO7M3QpARjwhRmswfdwpRIVWDmZua9Z
RETRO

VMGwanFgqR1_vubAHP3NrExQM9GHKh38KN5ceczU

When Bill Belichek retired from the NFL, Robert Kraft decided to honor his longest serving coach by retiring the Navy from the color scheme officially ending the Brady/Belichek era and making that dynasty a part of history... however every other team in the league, 95% of the fanbase and several media outlets called bull :censored: on that decision saying that they didn't want the Silver/Navy to be part of a losing dynasty.

Which is why Josh McDaniels was doomed to failure and will always fail in the NFL for choking BADLY with two teams... they're average now but their 2020 redesigns still endure except now with added white pants for home, blue pants for road and double red for Alt.

Since the Brady era uniforms were offically retired from the Retro pile.... and nobody wanted to go back to the 1985 set which surprised Miami but then realising that opening fresh wounds with the Ditka Bears, they instead with 1996 as their Retro uniform of choice... the 1996 Pats with Bledisoe was one of the highlights from the Silver/Blue era... and then Silver/Navy.

These uniforms are great and I really wish the Pats would go back to the brighter blue and drop the navy and even the silver. Maybe one day....

ZUH86xc.png

Might as well move onto the next one.... it's time for the 27th team in succession.

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

HOME
pTWyRGk8F9N_7IYJFweeXHGxRcdwgdeSDRUWYdhy
ROAD
AM-JKLWQp5Ln2JP8HmrDyKkHgnw9oBYLVU5DpNsF
ALT
waZv2MUrCBAM-oAx5LONo86KySKlQAZvcmoWXyYe
RETRO

6aHv8YHajGIohJO8x_ngCaegOu7ofzBDpfpk6fQ9

In actual reality the Tom Brady/Bruce Arians experiment has been proven a success allowing Tampa to reclaim the Super Bowl for the first time since 2003... in a year that everyone tends to asterik besides.

In this reality, the experiement was proven to be a failure as Tom Brady's efforts were cut short... by Drew Brees in 2020 and then by Joe Burrow in 2021 thus making him realise that retirement was the best action.... and Gronk who followed him there agreed and retired for good after that failure of a Super Bowl against the Bengals, however Arians refused to give up and because he had the best contracter in the league when it came to Salary, he was able to attract some more good names to Florida.

Tampa decided to create a silvery white to go into the rotation alongside red and pewter to boost sales was the reason, the 2020 reversion from the god awfuls still is a boost to everyone provided... but in 2022 when the helmet rules were relaxed, the club was able to finally reintroduce their most famous uniform to the world once again... the Creamsicles.

Here we have the only successful season of the Bucco Bruces and that was 1979... no seriously this was the only good year for the Creamsicles.

Hint, hint in this reality.... The Glazers might be forced to sell their other acquisition Manchester United because of all the on field trouble over there, thus no cash cow for the Bucs.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Tampa Bay Bucs 27/32

The next team up now is unfortuately considered the worst of the NFL.... it's not the Jets anymore surprisingly and its not the Jaguars despite that two year stint in San Antonio where they won it all... oh no the worst team in the NFL...

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

HOME

Jz8WVQIc1FqepvO4BZop5N2rn3XO_C9w40ky8a6U
ROAD
J-YIINZfGXC4i4N-1jrW0h8_p4J16DBE6m_khQib
ALT

1c-UbheseiNBRd4_bToqIcasuRJcMeCsD35alZlj

How did the Steelers go to being trashfire you might ask? Art Rooney had a terrible stroke and was forced to sell the team... he sold the team to essentially the biggest skinflint and the cheapest bastard in the city for a discount... he literally ran the team to the ground with a 2 year record being 3-31...

It got so bad that the NFL stepped in and took temp ownership to which it turned out that the owner wasn't even properly funded and was using the Pittsburgh Steelers as essentially a money making scheme.... FBI sent his ass to 50 years in prison and this saga unified all aspects of the Steeler fanbase.

No Retro here since it was a return to the 70's era as Home, Road and Alt wanted to show off that classic Pittsburgh look... it is going to take some time to heal the massive damage that cheapsake did to Pittsburgh.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Pittsburgh Steelers 28/32

I did expect the Steelers to not be a hit which is fine because I did manage to redesign a team that technically went through it's 100th anniversary and Nike decided to take in directions that some might not like.... for instance getting rid of the Cardinal colour in the Cardinals.

It's time for

ARIZONA CARDINALS

HOME

HNprchmAmgy0FfKfrmGIG2BT-8F5p0UEq3vpUHfH
ROAD
0Ku_12ao9Zuguc3sMtLEY_4lZGQHi0BVk2RBskK1
ALT(S)

iQiyBCxT5MEqxRGROZBBpo9vtuss0P5DNnWU1QDu

hZm8SzwyD8MpwNCSiet0P2Kex4oN9XrCQ4RsFvhS

17WRN9nNrJrXZV10MNkwhkq5EVZeDdCE2xESXRWH

RETRO

UIlWg4zjicv8YmnNs4T8ssXUnivR07HbaUYS1V2A

Arizona's decision to get rid of the Cardinal Red caused a split in the franchise... the idea was a rustic red, more designated to the southwest would be more appealing to the fans considering the 49ers, Rams and Seahawks went glitzy, brighty and obnoxious but the design to use Black and Grey as supports herald back to previous designs that some modern fans didn't like.

However the Three Alts which two had from the 100th redesign stayed around although the decision to go with a metallic sand look caused eyebrows to be raised.

The Retro here is 1998 the best year of the Arizona Cardinals before the Super Bowl run.... and the beginnings of the great Pat Tillman, a player that ditched a contract with the NFL to fight terror overseas before being murdered by one of his own.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Arizona 'Cardinals' 29/32

Moving onto team 30 now, 2 left to post ((Both East)) And I figured I get this out of the way.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

HOME

AM-JKLUsYOiGA0MtagP7f6O7dGavFD8mche4nTIN
ROAD
AM-JKLVo5FNvDoQfWoye_VDaApqr40WSTNPZ3aai
ALT
AM-JKLXlXzm8iusnYK03KTjswr0cQ5gh_2wVvcyZ
RETRO

AM-JKLU7X45Q2h5vo8r9kTxpmhb8ZgFrpLL8Er0v

Indianapolis installed a new secondary logo which was good enough for them to carry on as they are... because of the helmet relaxation rules, they went ahead with their plans.

Home sees W/B/B as the main choice, W/W/W for Road, The Anvil Black set for Alt and finally a trip back to Baltimore for the Retro in the outfit that won them Super Bowl 5.... Irsay has done many, many positive things as of late but in Baltimore, they still consider him the devil.

Archived