Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Salt Lake Sentinels 32/32 Regular 16/16 Expansion **THREAD COMPLETE**

heavybass

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team #42 and I figured I give New York a 3rd team....

BROOKLYN BULLS

HOME

AM-JKLXUWzF25jg8-b08NM6kQD5vRDvLF0iwg88y
ROAD
AM-JKLUshZUCP2db9vwOeG1iF4LmOWgmpobVUEHPALT

AM-JKLXRUTcYuVOEImnvRmcpHpOxZudqnDcbWwCM

The Bulls are a more traditional vibe and new addiction to the Big Apple... formerly known as the Barons, the Bulls of Brooklyn play inside an indoor stadium where it is not the largest but the NFL added them to combat the UAXF's popularity in the city as well as countering the Bolts.

Navy, Gold and White are the colours of this team and refusing to offer a Color Rush was one of the standout things because to them, wearing a 4th set is equal to wearing a clown costume in a circus.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Brooklyn Bulls 32/32 Regular 10/??? Expansion
On 12/13/2021 at 6:37 AM, heavybass said:

Time for Wave 2.

**If you are content with the stuff I've done for 3.0 aka the 40 team NFL then I am telling you that you can opt out of this thread and watch any of the other threads I currently have for other content for other stuff.... the NCAA Arena Football thread is one such example as well as the UAXF... if you continue on here, then I shall do my best in providing quality.**

With that being said, time for team 41... this was a team that was going to go into the previous thread but the NFL was focused on San Antonio that it didn't get in, plus I wanted to make one last change.

Representing the State above Texas!

OKLAHOMA BISONS

HOME
AM-JKLXl5blOXmTz5AO0SukipK4nxVUAQABiQ_En
ROAD
AM-JKLVJaQ-haxha6qrt4SJaD7eMWSYMDuuglu-V
ALT
AM-JKLUn5sMt8LV4eLq1BR4rLgG1lrx5gufKgCla
COLOR RUSH

AM-JKLXFMQ7vMQDOa0Vdd6s0dnVcFw7o9lTqGB8B

The Oklahoma Bisons formally used to be known as the Oklahoma City Bison is a side that represents the hopes of the Oklahoma state, a state dominated by Sooners and Cowboys... the recent redesign takes the red from the sooners and the orange from the cowboys and mixes them together in hopes of attracting both sides as well as other teams.

But the red is a very unique shade so that was chosen... Home, Alt, Road is themed in Bison Red, Orange and White whilst the Color Rush focuses on Cream as the basis with Bison Red and Orange as the support.

This side hopefully will be better than the NBA team that was ran out of town for being so :censored:ing rubbish.

I didn't think Orange, Oklahoma Red and Cream go well together

17 hours ago, heavybass said:

Right... sneak peak at the next expansion team.... we're heading back to Texas.

spacer.png

Time for the reveal! From the most dispicible city in Texas.... home of the greedy cashcows known as the Longhorns.

AUSTIN DESPERADOS

HOME

AM-JKLXkZvhJTN9yKd-NYoH9dqpdN8FepnMGlvmNROAD
AM-JKLUQBEnmxHTtmidT5olPqYqAJHfX3dQx5HA2

ALT
AM-JKLVcJwgsOpndChyHZ5CAqcc0E2aQiPgQbn0P
COLOR RUSH

AM-JKLVt6RosmqwIvMblqYI5pTlcZC0D0WKgcpRy

From the worst city in Texas, its fitting that I would give them the blackhats of the state... or in this case the black helmets, Austin shows off that villiany well than basically being a mix between the Atlanta Falcons, the Las Vegas Raiders and the Tampa Bay Bucs... as they operate in the AFC, whether it be in the South or being the closest team in the West for the Diablos...

Desperate Black, Desperate Grey, Desperate Red and White are the themes here for the Home, Road and Alt... for the Color Rush, they decided to adapt the flag of Austin Texas or poorly impliment the blue and white with the desperate red... it seeks of laziness.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Austin Desperados 32/32 Regular 11/??? Expansion

Anyway moving on from blackhats to white hats... and moving states to Ohio where in a state of Bengals and Browns, a new third force was introduced to counterbalance the animal theme and taking flight.... team number 44.

COLUMBUS AVIATORS

HOME
AM-JKLUc8TM3H1Vkt8yTYJq7qYIUClfytdZDkFf5
ROAD
AM-JKLU-0ydFGHULtIK1jK2gbE2q0jqBPBsR4XHs
ALT
AM-JKLVJuXXKAnE1wqkcNFejegq0RMm0gQC37oCx
COLOR RUSH

AM-JKLWAgLYTIAcrdWVofIUCh2AODT2yB_7otDzV

The Aviators are the newest side in Ohio and they take flight in the NFC North completing that league.... the wing-like yoke is the signature of the team with white helmets proudly displayed.... Home is W/B/W with away being W/W/B.... now seeing graphite elsewhere aka on @oldschoolvikings thread, got me to thinking of a graphite set whilst the color rush is the team's speciality blue known as Aviator Blue.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Columbus Aviators 32/32 Regular 12/??? Expansion

Team 45.... and a team that completes the AFC North.

LOUISVILLE LIGHTNING

HOME

AM-JKLV4Uz9zA_zGzrnXs52IqLKe3x-GGrvC7Q0XROAD
AM-JKLWf6bJidyftvK-MPCCXPhgsdgrKPhaygaIKALT
AM-JKLXdFq56fMHdUtc4459Zxo7XjQaI7gLUxPZN
COLOR RUSH

AM-JKLVIFZ-CxEkGcn_bAPWm0UNL4OGS2ItNE5ZV

The Lightning serves a special purpose in the NFL... a revival of old school colors in the Rhein Fire, a connection to the city via the various sports team that donned the name of the Lightning and a never give up mentality that is very important in a division that is hard as nails.

If a version 2 can be made then I'll do that, right now though Louisville gets a team and not say give a 2nd team to Toronto.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL 3.0 - Louisville Lightning 32/32 Regular 13/??? Expansion

Archived