Tampa Bay Buccaneers New Primary Logo [8/? Finished]

DCarp1231

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Pretty simple logo. H(ouston) above T(exans) with star in between contained in battle red circle
FOf_xjtX0AA5l8A?format=jpg&name=large

Let me know your thoughts! I might end up doing more teams

C&C appreciated!

Looks good.

Did you try the H from top to bottom with the T in the middle?

I get the single star but i'm not sure it's really needed unless you put the H and T into it.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

11 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Pretty simple logo. H(ouston) above T(exans) with star in between contained in battle red circle
FOf_xjtX0AA5l8A?format=jpg&name=large

Let me know your thoughts! I might end up doing more teams

C&C appreciated!

Forcing an H, which is 3 straight lines, into the top half of a circle just doesnt work for me. Without the wordmark to the right telling you that its associated with the Houston Texans, I don't think I would see the roundel by-itself as being an H over a T. I see an incomplete bridge over a T. Other than that its good work.

20 hours ago, tigers said:

Looks good.

Did you try the H from top to bottom with the T in the middle?

I get the single star but i'm not sure it's really needed unless you put the H and T into it.

11 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Forcing an H, which is 3 straight lines, into the top half of a circle just doesnt work for me. Without the wordmark to the right telling you that its associated with the Houston Texans, I don't think I would see the roundel by-itself as being an H over a T. I see an incomplete bridge over a T. Other than that its good work.

11 hours ago, jaha32 said:

The H looks more like an A. It just doesn’t fit crammed in that half-circular space. An Interlocking H-T would probably work.

Thank you for the input!

Here’s two more takes-

FOlCRafWQAMxBaS?format=jpg&name=900x900
FOlCRafXIAEF-p-?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

The problem with that is, the “T” looks more like an “I”

Two more tries at the logo-

FOpKW-gXMAAHsW7?format=jpg&name=medium
FOpKW-hXEAcwfbR?format=jpg&name=medium

Well make the bottom smaller or the top larger.

I like the second one, but maybe the ends of the T's upwards?

I think the H T would look spectacular in the star, stuff the Cowboys.

21 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Thank you for the input!

Here’s two more takes-

FOlCRafWQAMxBaS?format=jpg&name=900x900

Looking through all the iterations, I keep coming back to this one. I'm not getting "I" vibes from the "T" - I think it's a clear "T", but I do think there's something about it that I just can't put my finger on. Maybe some spacing between the H and the T and some intersection.  I actually dig it more when it's compressed like this as opposed to being elongated. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tigers said:

Well make the bottom smaller or the top larger.

I like the second one, but maybe the ends of the T's upwards?

I think the H T would look spectacular in the star, stuff the Cowboys.

FOp4PuvXEAAMFF_?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Philly's Phinest said:

Looking through all the iterations, I keep coming back to this one. I'm not getting "I" vibes from the "T" - I think it's a clear "T", but I do think there's something about it that I just can't put my finger on. Maybe some spacing between the H and the T and some intersection.  I actually dig it more when it's compressed like this as opposed to being elongated. 

FOp0HgTXEAQ8tsB?format=jpg&name=medium

Plus, a new direction. Trying out an attempt at an abstract space shuttle look. Should I thin out the spacing between the H? Not sure what to do with the T either.

FOp0HgYWUAM74Wk?format=jpg&name=medium

C&C welcome!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

FOp4PuvXEAAMFF_?format=jpg&name=900x900

FOp0HgTXEAQ8tsB?format=jpg&name=medium

Plus, a new direction. Trying out an attempt at an abstract space shuttle look. Should I thin out the spacing between the H? Not sure what to do with the T either.

FOp0HgYWUAM74Wk?format=jpg&name=medium

C&C welcome!

For the win.

Would the T being red make it look like a flame at the bottom?

On 3/24/2022 at 10:12 PM, tigers said:

For the win.

Would the T being red make it look like a flame at the bottom?

Titled 45°, no interlocking, making the H cross and T cross one in the same, T tail red

FOv2SOtWUAIWg59?format=jpg&name=900x900

Here’s some variations that include interlocking, varying “flame” colors, as well as color scheme variations-

I feel like I may be onto something with including tan/sand

FOv2SOrWQAEgCq4?format=jpg&name=900x900

This one was to see how well orange would fit into the scheme. Unsure at this point
FOv00WaXEAMOoAz?format=jpg&name=900x900

I know gradient can be a sin, but wanted to see if it could make the “flame” pop
FOv00WYX0AUt106?format=jpg&name=900x900

Tried out a “rustic” color scheme with the next two. Definitely at the bottom, but figured I’d give it a shot.
FOv00WbXwAEU_-D?format=jpg&name=900x900
FOv00WeXEAU6qLC?format=jpg&name=900x900

C&C appreciated as always!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Titled 45°, no interlocking, making the H cross and T cross one in the same, T tail red

FOv2SOtWUAIWg59?format=jpg&name=900x900

Here’s some variations that include interlocking, varying “flame” colors, as well as color scheme variations-

I feel like I may be onto something with including tan/sand

FOv2SOrWQAEgCq4?format=jpg&name=900x900

This one was to see how well orange would fit into the scheme. Unsure at this point
FOv00WaXEAMOoAz?format=jpg&name=900x900

I know gradient can be a sin, but wanted to see if it could make the “flame” pop
FOv00WYX0AUt106?format=jpg&name=900x900

Tried out a “rustic” color scheme with the next two. Definitely at the bottom, but figured I’d give it a shot.
FOv00WbXwAEU_-D?format=jpg&name=900x900
FOv00WeXEAU6qLC?format=jpg&name=900x900

The gradients look pretty good.  I think the best is the navy one that uses the orange tail, as red just blends in with the H. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

The gradients look pretty good.  I think the best is the navy one that uses the orange tail, as red just blends in with the H. 

Okay, so I like where this is going. Kept the solid orange, no interlocking and testing out inclusion of silver. However, it may be hovering into Patriots territory.
FO01LE8WUAA8ViT?format=jpg&name=medium
FO01LE_XsAE0iYe?format=jpg&name=900x900

Another idea I had was reforming the rocket into a lunar module by shortening the H and T tail.

FO01LFAWUAADXUd?format=jpg&name=900x900

FO01LFDXMAEsehn?format=jpg&name=900x900

These past few attempts are to tie in the Texans with the Astros and Rockets as spaced themed. 

• Applause 1

11 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Okay, so I like where this is going. Kept the solid orange, no interlocking and testing out inclusion of silver. However, it may be hovering into Patriots territory.

Another idea I had was reforming the rocket into a lunar module by shortening the H and T tail.

FO01LFAWUAADXUd?format=jpg&name=900x900

These past few attempts are to tie in the Texans with the Astros and Rockets as spaced themed. 

The shortened version is the way to go! It both gives off space capsule/rocket vibes, but you can clearly see the H and T representing the team. You probably need to drop he silver, beacuse, as you said, that creeps into Pats territory.

On 3/27/2022 at 11:24 AM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

The shortened version is the way to go! It both gives off space capsule/rocket vibes, but you can clearly see the H and T representing the team. You probably need to drop he silver, beacuse, as you said, that creeps into Pats territory.

I feel pretty good about the Texans now.

I think this morphed into more of a new primary logo as time has gone on-

FO-3CSkXoAMyVxx?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• DCarp1231 changed the title to Houston Texans New Primary Logo & Wordmark FINISHED
15 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

I feel pretty good about the Texans now.

I think this morphed into more of a new primary logo as time has gone on-

FO-3CSkXoAMyVxx?format=jpg&name=large

Having orange in the color scheme gives it not only a rustic Texas vibe (team name) but also somehow feels NASA-ish (city location). Absolutely perfect.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

I wouldn't mind orange in their color scheme, would separate them from the other red, white, and blue teams

4 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Having orange in the color scheme gives it not only a rustic Texas vibe (team name) but also somehow feels NASA-ish (city location). Absolutely perfect.

Exactly what I was going for! Honestly, I may come back to the design for some touch ups, but overall I’m satisfied with the outcome.

Now for the next team.

Coming in at 103 years young, a lot of history behind the franchise and aiming to take on a fresh new look-

The…

Green Bay Packers

FPDIQ4lXEAM63hl?format=jpg&name=large

Truth be told, I’ve never been a fan of the Packers’ current identity.

For this new look, I wanted the logo to utilize the three base colors from team’s history. Dark Green, Dark Blue, and Yellow.

Next, I created two different logos. That’s where I need help figuring out if either of these are the right choice or if I should go back to the drawing board