Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Washington & Wazzu ... the end)

Hawkeye15

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Louisiana & ULM)

pgUabRk.png

RMWtOGn.png

• LSU's identity is too good to do wholesale changes, so I made minor tweaks.
  • The LSU logo has rounded features on NW and SE corners, so I employed that on the jersey numbers.
  • The pants stripe and shoulder stripes end in a subtly rounded shape.
  • Like 9

cmWVzEq.png

GXQh6Nf.png

PGbnpf8.png

sRv8ibW.png

• Turning back the clock, I brought back the primary logo from the 80's and 90s. The current logo is a bit too busy for my taste. I just want a logo and designs that let Tulane's colors shine, including a greater emphasis on blue.
  • The helmet features a stripe around the back/bottom to provide color balance and also to create a stacked wave effect on the white helmet similar to the logo.
  • Angry wave on the sleeves!
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (LSU & Tulane)
1 hour ago, the_grateful_ted said:

Tulane is close for me, just not quite there. I think the retro logo is a downgrade (personal preference). With a team called “the waves” I think there’s a chance for really unique striping that was not taken.

Something a bit more like the new Breakers sleeve but with a bit more movement in the wave would be a good direction. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I played around with a wavy stripe for Tulane, then decided I'd want to make it consistent on the pants as well, and then it got a bit distracting and over the top. But it could just be in the sleeves. Maybe I'll play around with something like that to give it some more character. Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Memphis & WKU)

5fAEJPJ.png

5uO1Mm3.png

FGLiK2d.png

• To me, Mississippi State's best identity was the banner design era ... but I also incorporate gray into that identity.
  • Shrink down the text on the chest by just using the State banner.
  • Alternate is a fauxback with the baseball logo.
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Egg Bowl)

Love the work so far! Tulane & Memphis have to be my favorites so far. I love the simplicity for the Green Wave, though I do echo some of the previous comments and think some level of wave-style stripes would make it even better. 

• Like 1

AmPJ0Ty.png 

qGICNIs.png

frq5cW3.png

XGT3zyW.png

• Dragon scales on the bottom of the helmet that fade away as you move up.
  • Dragon scales on the shoulders of the jerseys and on the panel on the front of the pants.
  • The primary logo has a darker shade of green where black used to be.
  • Small increase in the usage of red in the uniforms from UAB's current set.
  • Like 3

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Middle Tennessee & UAB)
  • Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (South Alabama & Southern Miss)
  • Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Tennessee & Vanderbilt)