Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Washington & Wazzu ... the end)

Hawkeye15

vrfDawn.png

Rivalry matchups:

• Appalachian State & Charlotte
  • Army & Navy
  • Boston College & UMass
  • Clemson & South Carolina
  • Coastal Carolina & East Carolina
  • Duke & North Carolina
  • Florida State & Miami
  • Liberty & Old Dominion
  • Marshall & Maryland
  • NC State & Wake Forest
  • Pittsburgh & West Virginia
  • Rutgers & UConn
  • Syracuse & Temple
  • Virginia & Virginia Tech
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

UCF looks pretty good. I just think they could spare to have an alternate helmet though. White would be the way to go IMO. With USF, I think you should find a way to include more gold in the look. It's kind of bland at the moment. 

• Like 2

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (App State & Charlotte)
  • Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Army & Navy)
16 hours ago, Hawkeye15 said:

IFBfR5u.png

c97BoHb.png

• Very minor tweaks for Navy.
  • Switched out the sleeve numbers for the anchor logo.
  • White jersey has a sublimated stripe instead of the blue stripe on the shoulders.
  • Rope-inspired striping on the alternate uniform.

16 hours ago, Hawkeye15 said:

GXiOVE4.png

bjzvgFC.png

V4X0XeA.png

• Army's current uniforms are so solid, I changed very little.
  • Added a notch into the sleeve cuffs similar to the numbers.
  • Added little rivets to the numbers, cuffs, and the helmet next to the stripes.

As one with relatives that came from both branches. This is perfect. Ain't ashamed to say I shed tears these are so beautiful.

• Like 2

B3mPfD3.png

xqhe3F5.png

m0upe3o.png

• Identity revamp for UMass with the aim towards a more colonial brand: you are the Minutemen after all.
  • Maroon, white, gray color scheme in that order with cream used in an alternate uniform.
  • Script has an ink-and-quill colonial appearance to it.
  • Like 3

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Boston College & UMass)

8TdDOTv.png

FBtqwtr.png

KKt5aQY.png

• Clemson's jersey are nearly perfect already, so only minor tweaks in order.
  • Consistent striping: always orange/purple/white as shows up on the cuffs of this set
  • Shoulder paw logos rotated so that the bottom is toward the sleeve number rather than bottoms toward the front of the jersey.
  • Like 4

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Clemson & South Carolina)
  • Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Coastal Carolina & ECU)

Absolutely love the concept for Coastal. I think the one improvement you could make though is adding more white to the sleeves on the teal jersey. Probably just fill in the teal space on the middle part of the design. Also, maybe fill in the white part on the back of the road jersey sleeves as well. 

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

4 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

Absolutely love the concept for Coastal. I think the one improvement you could make though is adding more white to the sleeves on the teal jersey. Probably just fill in the teal space on the middle part of the design. Also, maybe fill in the white part on the back of the road jersey sleeves as well. 

I filled in the empty space (which before had taken the jersey color) with teal. Upgrade or not?

ZWDSpAJ.png

2dFtRRl.png

Ro4S85a.png

atLBeA3.png

• North Carolina's football uniform needs very little work, so I have only minor touchups.
  • Argyles are always housed inside a stripe.
  • Consistency to the argyle pattern: the stripe containing the argyles never contrasts with the underlying article color. Their current set is inconsistent when it comes to this.
  • Added the striping pattern from the argyle stripe to the sleeve cuffs.
  • Like 8