uniforms they never wore

I didn’t see it before, but now all I see is Denver Chargers. How did nobody in the org catch that?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

15 hours ago, Cujo said:

These need to be stopped.

mens-nike-john-elway-orange-denver-broncos-retired-player-game-jersey_ss5_p-200422465+pv-1+u-hpkfkwkgo0rpaut5nrxf+v-t1srr2jeqmomsgkbkpaw.jpg?_hv=2&w=900

Maybe this should be in the unpopular opinions but I don't hate these. I grew up right at the beginning of the Bills playoff drought and most guys would last at max 3-4 seasons especially QBs. Growing up I had a Marshawn Lynch throwback uniform because the navys sucked, and when they switched over to royal and then to Nike I wore a modern version of Jim Kelly. It was nice because I knew it was someone who could never leave the team. During that time the Bills went from Fitz, to EJ Manuel, Jeff Tuel, Kyle Orton, and Tyrod.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Fiddz said:

Gordie Howe, San Jose Sharks legend

spacer.png

Now this is in the spirit of the thread!  The intent was to show players wearing uniforms of teams that they never played for.  It was not merely to show designs that the player never wore; that's for this thread.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

On 10/17/2022 at 7:19 AM, eastfirst107 said:

Eric Lindros wore a Nordiques jersey on a Quebec talk show a couple of years back. 26 years later, Eric Lindros happy to wear a Nordiques jersey | CBC Sports

18 minutes ago, Fiddz said:

#1 in the 1991 NHL draft, 26 years later...

spacer.png

We know...

• Yawn 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6uXNWAo.png

13 minutes ago, Cujo said:

The topic is 20 posts deep and you duped. Dude. C'mon.

I didn't check the first page, OK, guilty. I'm just trying to contribute to this thread and community, no need to condescend. How about contributing to this thread in a positive way?

Should we keep "Alumni Games" out of this? Because I don't think a single man in this photo, aside from Bill Guerin, wore one of those uniforms in an official game.

EDIT: I just saw that this doesn't fall under the criteria of this thread anyway as it requires a player to be in a uniform for a team they never played for.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023