Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

1 minute ago, teeray01 said:

Nashville Athletics - Credit to Brandon Lamarche for the elephant portion of the primary logo.

Logos

QBtfUmS.png

Home

Xg16zwF.png

Road

s1wnIDO.png

Alternate

eJfbSXW.png

Nashville is actually a realistic destination for the Athletics in their current relocation moratorium with San Jose and Las Vegas being the leading candidates to land the A's

gT1BtSs.png

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Memphis, Mexico City, Miami, Minnesota & Nashville A's
2 minutes ago, maxwasson said:

Cool, Very interested to see the New Mexico A's 

"Walter White purchases the Oakland Athletics"

I'm thinking about Burgundy and Gold on this one I haven't fully decided on colors.  I also thought of using Turquoise.

• WOAH 1

Indy Update - Love the racing stripes and the shadowed scripts. I actually prefer your original road jersey that just had "Indy" on the breast. "Indianapolis" is just too long and unwieldy of a name to look good on a jersey. Also, instead of crossed bats, it makes too much sense to have the elephant holding two checkered flags in its trunk. Lastly, can you add that shadow effect to the "I" cap logo?

Jacksonville - The captain's hat on the elephant is genius! And again, if you're going to have the shadow effect on the numbers, I would add it to the scripts and "A's" logo as well. 

Memphis - What's the significance behind the captain's stripes on the sleeves and the ship wheel in the logo?

Mexico City - I really like that number font.

Miami - How about an Old English "M" cap logo, inspired by the University of Miami Hurricanes? It might be cool if you could recreate the road script as well.  

Minnesota - How about a purple and yellow color scheme? That way you can keep one of the original A's colors while also creating some local synergy with the Vikings. Maybe also turn the dot on the "I" in "Athletics" into a star for consistency with the road script. 

Nashville - Love the guitar pick on the from of the home jersey. I wouldn't normally advocate for another MLB team wearing blue but it might make sense to go with dark blue and gold here, given the use of the color by both the Titans and Predators. 

11 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Indy Update - Love the racing stripes and the shadowed scripts. I actually prefer your original road jersey that just had "Indy" on the breast. "Indianapolis" is just too long and unwieldy of a name to look good on a jersey. Also, instead of crossed bats, it makes too much sense to have the elephant holding two checkered flags in its trunk. Lastly, can you add that shadow effect to the "I" cap logo?

Jacksonville - The captain's hat on the elephant is genius! And again, if you're going to have the shadow effect on the numbers, I would add it to the scripts and "A's" logo as well. 

Memphis - What's the significance behind the captain's stripes on the sleeves and the ship wheel in the logo?

Mexico City - I really like that number font.

Miami - How about an Old English "M" cap logo, inspired by the University of Miami Hurricanes? It might be cool if you could recreate the road script as well.  

Minnesota - How about a purple and yellow color scheme? That way you can keep one of the original A's colors while also creating some local synergy with the Vikings. Maybe also turn the dot on the "I" in "Athletics" into a star for consistency with the road script. 

Nashville - Love the guitar pick on the from of the home jersey. I wouldn't normally advocate for another MLB team wearing blue but it might make sense to go with dark blue and gold here, given the use of the color by both the Titans and Predators. 

Thank you for the feedback.  I will take another look at these.

Your Minnesota logo is missing the northern point of Minnesota, the Northwest Angle. 

Otherwise the Minnesota Athletics looks great! The M cap logo also might look a little better if the colors were reversed. If feels like it would be a bit hard to read from a ways out. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Various Updates