Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - New Jersey, New York City and New Mexico A's

Great work! I particularly love the Zia behind the "A" logo for New Mexico. Very clever and effective. 

I think both New Jersey and New Mexico would look better if you were able to work up an "NJ" and "NM" monogram in the blackletter style of the "A's" logo. 

Looking forward to the next batch of teams!

43 minutes ago, Silence of the Rams said:

@teeray01has Oakland Mayor Libby Schaff called you yet for a cease and desist. Awful lot of A's concepts lately.🤣

In all seriousness these are all awesome. Shocked Vegas hasn't appeared (to my knowledge) but overall awesome 

The Las Vegas A's were apart of SFGiants58's thread

gT1BtSs.png

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orlando and Ottawa A's - New Jersey, New Mexico Updates

OKC - I love the color scheme and the number font. However, something seems off about the "OKC" logo. Looks kind of lopsided, for lack of a better term.

Omaha - Pretty straightforward design. Interesting decision to use the Turn Ahead the Clock elephant for the roundel. The "Omaha" script is very nice. 

Orlando - The cartoony elephant is appropriate for a city with such close ties with Disney. It would be great if you could create an "Orlando" script in the classic baseball script style, but if not, the current script works well enough. 

Ottawa - Love the emphasis on the blackletter style scripts and numbers and the use of the maple leaf. 

Not sure what you have planned for Pittsburgh, but maybe this would be a good time to break out a sleeveless/vest design

• Like 1